Newbie grow pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Friend-of-a-friend

Reaction score
Ok folks pride and hubris have overcome caution and paranoia, thus prompting me to figure out this dang confounded camera and getting pics up. It seemed figuring out how to get pics to post the right size on here was a patience building excercise not unlike growing....full of pitfalls, yet rewarding in the end. So heres pics of my first grow......first few are my clone trays and ghetto rigged hotplate warmer (works well). The others are my babies at day 2 of 12/12 lights. Let me know what you guys think about em......

Alans 001.JPG

Alans 002.JPG

Alans 003.JPG

Alans 004.JPG

Alans 005.JPG

Alans 006.JPG

Beware young one, for hubris leads to pride, pride leadeth to hastiness., hastiness leadeth to ..er...whoa, what was I sayin'? Anywhoo, pride or not, nice lush green ladies you got growin man. What's the soil? pre or personal mix? I am a long time OSG and wauz just curious. Have a good grow, bud!

7greeneyes said:
Beware young one, for hubris leads to pride, pride leadeth to hastiness., hastiness leadeth to ..er...whoa, what was I sayin'? Anywhoo, pride or not, nice lush green ladies you got growin man. What's the soil? pre or personal mix? I am a long time OSG and wauz just curious. Have a good grow, bud!

Just some Home Depot moisture control potting soil. I mix in a bit of 6-10-10 fert when i toss/ break down clumps/ debark the mix. I also layered the bottom inch or so of each 5 gallon bucket with sterilized aquarium gravel to promote drainage. I was gifted the 420 watt hydrofarm ballast/hood/and 420 watt agrosun MH bulb with the extra 20 goin to the red spectrum. I also raided my house for flourescent ballasts. Other than that I only have about 100$ total in this grow all from Wal-Mart or Home Depot....(no hydro shops round here). This is just from some good bagseed, but if this continues to go this well, I'll prolly try procuring some good genetics for my next endeavor.

Latest posts

Back