Starting from seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am not a diesel fan, i dont like the chemically smells, but i may come around some day. i am popping bubba kush and crown royal soon also

I have never seen the blue light special... gorgeous color. and your plants agree.
those are the powerveg t5 lights i am using 420blue, 460 purple, and uv+full spectrum bulbs, there are 2 2 ft t5's in this area, but soon i will also bring over the 4ft t5's out of the flower room which is almost done.

No, thrip are white or translucent. You may have root aphids. I would get a sticky trap and find out for sure what you have.. Then we can kill um.

yea im pretty sure that is what they are, cause they are coming from the medium, so i got some white stone called natnix and they have steadily declined since, i have 3 seedlings with the root riot vube exposed and that is where they are going

Looking good gooch. When is the transplant? Those girls are getting big.

the transplant was supposed to be 3 days ago hahaha i am so freaking lazy, the cups are literally full of roots hopefully today ill take care of it

Pretty impressive huge babies, nice and green with having no space, amazing.

They look really good with the blue light. Looks like you have a rave party going on in there.

yea for sure i am so happy i got these powerveg bulbs they are incredible to say the least, i have had the uv going for 3 grows now ill never take it out, but now i have all the colors the reds are in flower and the blues are in veg, i may even pull one of the 4ft from the flower room i am not sure yet, i will have 12 plants soon. Got 6 going right now green crack in the buckets azura haze just popping, and bubba kush in the empty pod

I have decided to change my nutrient line to a complete hydroponics formula. I was using GH floranova, and raw bio stimulants, had good success but alot of different additives and i am trying to cut down on steps. So i decided to change up to Elite Nutrients. I will be running 1/3 of my next cycle on the current floranova and raw, and 2/3's will use the new elite line. I am going to do this by having 2 separate rez's and controllers. I will use them all the way through flower.

View attachment 20170224_175517.jpg

View attachment 20170224_175937.jpg

Had a little bit of a problem this morning 4am, woke up to smoke alarms going off house filled with smoke, Jumped up dashed to the basement found smoke pouring out of my rez, cause the water all drained out due to be dislodging the lid on the controller bucket, so all the water pumped out to the floor, the heater kicked on and began heating up the rez. The res is a 120qt beach cooler so its not flamable at all it just melted and smoked. Cleared the house of all smoke it did not burn all the way though so i am still able to use it for cleaning buckets and clay, but it was a scary situation. so now i have ordered a Little Giant 566009 Low Water Cut-off Switch, so if the water drains out of the rez it will automatically shutoff the heater

View attachment 20170226_121100.jpg

Close call gooch. If that happened in my neck of the woods and someone calls the fire dept....you go to prison.

Glad nothing burnt down, that's very scarey. I would be thinking about replacing that heater too if it was me. Thought they would of had an overheat protection of some sort?

well what i decided on is the low water shutoff, Kraven i have 6 of those flame defenders installed they are amazing, it never got to flames though, although i did not have one near the rez lol who would have thought hahah mine are all near lights and outlets. Lessons learned and parts ordered to make sure it doesn't happen again
Lesso its legal in my state so even if someone came I am not concerned I have medical and its legal for recreational growing

Being legal would be such a nice change. I am envious of you folks in the free states.

well you can move here or to one of them, every state has affordable housing somewhere in the state

FIRE is a SCARY 4 letter word. congrats on a good save!! i love the blue lights too.

Latest posts

Back