Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi you guys, all i have is left over pot roast... could be a french dip for mr rb....hmm not sure..
Kraven you are eating like a king. yum.

I just have to say MP is cruising, lots of old peeps stopping by and love all the botm action. Lots of new members and lots of folks helping others. thanks you guys.

Yep 420 something:48:
Left over pot roast here tonight also Rose

Spaghetti turned into Mac and Cheese with bacon instead !-- I am full now and there was caps in my belly !
I'm gonna get pretty high I bet ?- Maybe I should take some more just to be sure ?
I don't know how it happened but I had trim -- I had hash bags -- It all kinda fuzzy after that !-- Might better see if there is some more in the pipe !-- 4:20 -- I'm in!

Looks like a good puck to me. You got a T handle press? I press 2gr a puck and 4 will fit into a film canaster real nice...just sayin. I'm gonna shake out soon, this week sometime because I got girls that need to come down starting Thursday. This is gonna be a busy week fosure.

I do need a press Kraven !--I just packed the lose keif in a pill bottle best I could !--I'm just smoke it anyway !
Still not sure how I got started ?

Whew...belly full, eyes heavy....now it's onto the Slayer and a nice restful evening enjoying some music and finishing off this mason.

I heard that Kraven !-- I need one them rolling walkers !-- Them caps kicking in and no I didn't need to take anymore !-- Ya'll a bad influence on me ! -- Let me get high all the time and stuff !-- That's not very responsible !-- U should be ashamed of yourselves !-- I'm pray for U !

U know ? -- Excuse me just had one the wave things go thru my head !-- O.K. !-- Wait !-- I'm good !-- Anyway U know how sharks have a feeding frenzy ?-- Dog got a BlackBerry Snow Lotus male -- Bud got a Strawberry Rhino male -- U don't ever know for sure what Kraven and Umbra got going but I sense a breeding frenzy coming soon !-- I got my boy Herrman the Wonder Berry ( Williams Wonder -x- Plush Berry ) !-- Umbra I needs to talk to U about that Plush Berry male !-- How U do that ? -- This no second rate male ya'll !--
I got his step sisters by a couple different mommas !-- It was him !-- Anyway --U want Potent Fruity I got the male for U !-- I think we should set a date in the future a couple months or so --trade some pollen and go buck wild breeding ! -- Amongst us we got plenty fine genetics !-Kraven and Umbra got they own sources but we do alright !--- That BBSL Dog got ? -- I got some children and grandchildren of that Snow Lotus !-- That's a special mom right there !-- Seems like whatever they bred it to it made it better !-- Momma of this Snow Desiel I got -- Grandmother to the Blue T.E. !-- (Child of a Tranquil Elephantizer mom and B.B. dad )!-- Be cool to start stacking descendants of the Snow Lotus and she what shakes out! -- Breeding Frenzy ?

I took clones of the Oregon Lemon male and the TK Goji male for future projects. I have 2 purple pineapple bomb males that I really liked. Lots of stuff getting popped.

I shouldn't start anymore seed !-- I want to but I shouldn't !-- I got a mess-- an organized mess !
but --
O.K. !-- I got too many friggin girls and I'm not sure what da hell I'm do !-- Except smoke some of each until I find something to let go !-- So far only thing I've let slide is Bubblicious !-- Good smoke but the terps were all wrong !-- Like rotting fruit in a bowl of fuel oil !-- Lots of possibilities I just had too much other stuff !
So much I haven't tried too !-- I never had anything remotely pineapple !-- Lemon only faintly !-- So many varieties to smoke so little time !

Rose I have often wondered -- Do U think Umbra got a card catalogue or some kind of filing system for seed ? -- I kinda picture Umbra seed kinda like a library! -- He got to go look up shelf and row or whatever just to find the ones he after !-- Cuz U got like a Kush section or is it cross referenced by breeder ? -- I keep mine in a pile of bottles !

Thank you umbra and kraven I greatly appreciate your guyses compliments they mean a lot to me

Hey Umbra, got any green crack in your seed bank?

Funny you mention the Green Crack Rose I was thinking about picking some up my self what are your thoughts on it I can find it pretty cheap around I'm going to assume there's probably a few different breeders who would you guys say is the best breeder for the green crack

Evening everyone. Who knew you had to carry proof of insurance in your vehicle? I cleaned out the jeep the other day and evidently I was to thorough. Ah well. I could expand on my day but lets just say it all ended well. I also have the lid off the mason jar. Tomorrow I get my glasses, another 350' of lumber, get the Jeep inspected and that ought to about do it.

My plants are just coasting along at day 34 but I got to tell ya. That unknown Nirvana Sativa I have going is starving to death. It has evidently leached all the nutrients out of the soil and its looking for more. I'm feeding it Dr. Earth and it seems like I need to give it a nitrogen bath. It literally grows every time I feed it. Don't feed it and it yellows almost over night. I've really never seen anything like it.

Got me looking at Green Crack !-- I hate U people !-- U know I'm sick !-- I don't need any more varieties!
I might be able to ---- No !-- I'm good !-- They got it at Elev8 seed !

Nick -- What U gonna do with that Thang ? -- My first run in with an auto I thought it was an unnatural abomination and I kilt it before it could infect the world !-- U don't bloom till I say !-- I'm a cloner I got no use for such a thing !

Thank you woodhippy

What would you guys say the flavor and smell is of the nurse Larry

Well, its 34 days into flower so I guess we going to keep on keeping on. Learned my lesson though. I have 8 clones of this thing and I will treat em different. I should run them around my grow room like Ivy. I could plant one in the corner and just put hooks in the wall to support it. Has tons of bud sites but the buds all look like foxtails. I;ll try to get some decent pics in the morning before the lights go bright.

:48:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back