So what about MG fertilizer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BagSeed

I know people don't like miracle grow soil but is their fertilizer any good? I have some water additive fertilizer that is 15-30-15. Would this be a good fert to use during flowering? It has the high P which is used for flowering isn't it? It is called Miracle Grow plant food and it is a blue grainy kind of fertilizer... Thanks for the help...

I have to say that my opinion on MG fertilizer has changed since I saw Ol' Hippy's outdoor grow. I will try it on a few plants and keep using fox farm on a few plants and see which smoke tastes better and which plants benefit more.

I have used MG on my vegetable garden and my outdoor ladies for years now. When I have hydro going, I usually water my MJ plants with the weekly water change waste water. As with any other fert, try to follow the water, water, feed method and as posted above "when in doubt cut dosage in half".
With all the fancy advertised, cool looking ferts on shelves of local gro shop with a high price, it is easy to see why some more advanced growers using such products may hate on MG. I however have used it for years with success and any failures I can attribute to my own human error!
Let the smurf water flow!

whoa whoa, mircale gro makes your smokes taste bad have yall notice it?

its for flowers only have yall see farmers use mircale gro on their vegs? they use b.m. poo poo like guanos, taste good on my smokes good foods i eats, yummy, be care with mircale gro, if ya use, its not too late, flush it before it flowering and use st8 water, that will help better to drain off the leftover of miracle gro substances.

during flowering i switch to flowertone. its like 3-10-3 and before i start it i flush. during veg its mg 20-20-20. no taste problems at all. my boy calls it the plants kool aid

Is the NPK ratio a good one for flowering? Also why do some ferts have like 1-3-1 and some have like 3-9-3. Are higher numbers any different even if they are about the same percent?(understand?)

BagSeed said:
Is the NPK ratio a good one for flowering? Also why do some ferts have like 1-3-1 and some have like 3-9-3. Are higher numbers any different even if they are about the same percent?(understand?)

it is reallly about the ppm witin the fertilizer that counts because that is the "amount" which with the nutrients is measured...

hope this wil help

http://www.firstrays.com/fertcalc.htm

Latest posts

Back