So I am a little late but what the.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe nute burn usually shows on the tips of the leaves first. That looks like something else.

Do a Google search of "Marijuana Plant Deficiencies" and select "Images". Find an image that looks like yours.

I did a quick search and saw a couple like yours. Both said Calcium deficiency. But, don't take my word because I just did a quick look. Might be heat stress, too. Let us know what you find.

did you spill something on the plant? or are you misting the plant? what are you feeding? how often? ph of water? did the plant get to close to light? temp of room? looks like different things could be going on........ figure it out and the fix should be easy.

The plants are fed Kind by botanicare they are in 5 gal pots with Pro mix. 2 weeks of flower lights on temps are 86 lights off its lowest 71 . No misting no dumping stuff on them just the soil.

I read in my book that no calcium nitrate should be used in flower and I have been using it a lot. Should I cut it out?

View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399326279.600902.jpg
This is the my book I use for my sick plants and it says BO calcium nitrate at all in flower

I believe what they mean is that the calcium should not be in a nitrate. Calcium nitrate is a combination of nitrogen and calcium. The reason that you do not use calcium nitrate is that nitrogen can slow flowering. So it is the nitrogen in calcium nitrate that the plant should not have in flowering, not the calcium. Every flowering plant needs calcium. Sometimes your water will supply enough calcium, but a lot of us use a Cal-Mag supplement during late veg and flowering. They really should explain that a little better than just saying not to use calcium nitrate as it does sound like you shouldn't be using calcium and you do need to.

I do not use any cal mag products. I grow in soil. Is it a good idea to use cal mag late into the flower stage? I'm 2 weeks into flower already.

I just bought a bloom maximizer from botinacare and the plants love it.

What are some good tips for plants in flower stage?

Yes the white buds are normal, they will start to change color a bit later on in flower once the hairs start receding and once they are dry and cured they will be another color..

The spots look like you make have dropped some water on your leaves and they were magnified by your light and burnt those spots.. Could be wrong though.

Thanks for that post Goddess. I didn't know N was bad during flowering. My Sativas always lost their fan leaves during flowering. And, even the smaller leaves in the end. I assumed it was just part of the plant's characteristics so I let it go.

However, this last grow, I switched to Fox Farm and so I used a little N in the flowering stage. It did keep the leaves greener longer. Still lost the big ones but most of the little ones stayed green until the end.

I didn't really notice a difference in the buds. About the same harvest as always.

I'll make sure I watch that on this grow. The plants are a little tiny yellow and I was going to add some N. I'll not do that, now.

Thanks again.

Ya you are probaly right on the water on the plants was super tired one night when they needed water and I justed dumped it on the plants with lights on . I thought that was a myth till I seen these spots.

I geuss you foil feed with lights off only?

Yes, that has nitrogen in it and I would cut it out. I do not understand why they recommend it for flowering. You can get calcium products or Cal-Mag without the nitrogen. I was just letting you know why you are advised not to use this product--too much N for flowering.
It is recommended to keep the leaves green during flower. It has to be used properly though. Like myself, I use 12-4-8 during flower, but it is only 1tbls to 1 gallon ever other feeding. I wouldn't recommend someone do it if they haven't experimented with it yet.. May over feed and that would create a problem.. Imo.
Ya you are probaly right on the water on the plants was super tired one night when they needed water and I justed dumped it on the plants with lights on . I thought that was a myth till I seen these spots.

I geuss you foil feed with lights off only?
You can foliar feed, but that light will magnify through the droplets causing burn marks or bleaching. Only time I foliar feed is when taking clones, but they are under a humidity dome so it makes it a bit different than being directly under a light.

May 2014 is before I joined MP. Those girls are harvested and probably smoked up by now. At any rate, they look good in the pictures.

The bud was so loose yooper I was ashamed to admit that I grew it. I figured tropical plant it can handle 100 F LMFAO yeah I was wrong. Made some real nice dry ice hash with it. Wife smoked it......I couldn't

Latest posts

Back