Bigtree's indoor journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigTree420

Reaction score
Hey what's up MP...so I figured I would do a grow journal mainly because I haven't had one on here since 2008! Since then things have come a long way...no more closet grows for me (not that a good closet set-up is bad) - I loved mine and it served me well! Anyways the new set up I've been running is as follows: I'm using a spare bedroom that I've divided into diff sections...veg area is about 6x4, I'm using the closet in the room for cloning and possibly to keep som mothers, and I framed out and enclosed a flower room that is aprox 5x10...vegging with t5's and flowering with 2-1000 watt hps in 6" air cooled hoods...intake into flowering room pulls through a 4" from the veg area which doubles as the exhaust for the veg room and the rest of the room gets constant fresh air from the vaccume pressure of the room...also have a floor air conditioning unit in the flower room for the summer months which is piped into the exhaust behind the lights and dumped outside...needless to say everything has been working fairly well for me so far...so for this journal I'm coming in a couple weeks behind but I have 9 critical kush that I started from seed that is now about 2 1/2 weeks old and 8 white widow also from seed that is about a week old...I'm using fox farms happy frog soil with a mixture of perlite and earth worm castings and a full line up of fox farm nutes...so far everything is looking good and I just gave the CK their first light feeding yesterday...oh and I almost forgot...after my last grow I had done some renovations in the room which is why I'm starting over from seeds...however during that period the heat in this room went out on me so the veg area has been way too cold for my poor babies so I have them all under the hps at the moment...temps are just right in there so I might just have all these guys running under the hps start to finish for this grow and then start some more under the T5's when the weather warms up a bit...anyways feel free to comment and ask any questions...I will be back with some pics as soon as I get over there to snap some!

sounds good :) i'll be watching the show

Latest posts

Back