Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
THG, more snow????? That makes me crazy.... I know you love your little mountain village. I wish i could catch your hyper. I see to be in a lowper speed.

Taking the big veg girls out to the shed. Company coming this weekend, have to make the grow room back into a guest room..that is always a trick. Bud thinks we shouldn't have soil on the sheets...geez, what a perfectionist...lol

BIU Peeps.

Good morning BHC....... wake and bake going on here....... some hasberry followed by some satori........ why the hell is this against the law?........ hit it like you mean it ...... hope your all stoned as you wanna be........ cyber hugs to Rose, SM and THG.

Morning. It is beautiful and sunshiny this morning. It got 50 yesterday and melted most of the snow it put down. However, it is supposed to rain Fri and all weekend, so I am going to try and take advantage of the sunshine today if it is not too muddy everywhere.

You know Grower, I have wondered the same thing for 45 years. It is ludicrous that this is illegal and that many of us have to put our liberty in jeopardy just to grow an innocuous plant. I am hoping to be able to move to a more enlightened state :)giggle:) soon.

SM, hope you were able to stay cool--that high humidity is horrible. I don't think that I could handle it.

Rosebud, I wish I could give you a little of my hyper (it seems to be more so, now that I have, for the most part, given up television). I have an owwey knee that I should stay off of, but have a hard time doing that. I have a ton of little veggies started--tomatoes, broccoli, basil, peppers, watermelon. I want to start some cabbage, some gourds that looked fun, and a few more peppers. I put some annual seeds in 3 hanging baskets--see if I can grow my own annuals for my hanging baskets. I am also working on a hydroponic system for lettuce and have a couple of tomatoes started, too. They are in a DWC now, but I want to build a NFT out of 4" sewer pipe. Have to go to the "big city" to get the pipe I want, so will buy parts the next time I am there. I have a couple of NL clones that look like they have roots, so they will go into a DWC today and I will put some Boy Scout Cookie cuttings to rooting. Also working on finishing up the painting of the kitchen cupboards. I just have so much more time since I had the satellite TV turned off.

Everybody have a great day. Toke as needed and keep smiling. Happiness is a state of mind!

Good morning BHC potheads......... hope your garden is treating you well.

Who you calling a pot head G13???? I resemble that remark....i am glad you are here G.

Good morning bong hogs. It is 49 degrees and windy.... my 'kids' are coming home today..yay... will be good to see them and laugh and eat and smoke and laugh and eat and smoke...you get the idea.

Lets do this... I gotta joint...join me.

Glad to join you Rosebud and Grower! I have a little Satori (breakfast of champions!) and a Milky Way latte that I whipped up...yummy.

I have a small job to go look at at 9 and then the day is mine. A girlfriend and I are going to get together for lunch. We are making crab and shrimp stuffed avocados. They are so good and so decadent.

It is supposed to rain, but hasn't yet. The sky isn't full of dark rain clouds, so we could get some sunshine today. I am taking care of bunnies for one of my neighbors while they are away for a couple of days. Honestly, I don't know how people can raise bunnies for food, although my daughter does it. They are just so cute I know that I would find myself incapable of butchering them.

Hope everyone has a good day. I took a test bud from a Satori that I can't read the flowering date on the tag. I am thinking that I should be at about 9 weeks, but jeez, without the date I really can't remember, so test bud time. The trichs are looking cloudy.

BIU as needed and enjoy your upcoming weekend.

Good morning BHC......... hope your all high as you wanna be.

Good monday morning peeps.

THG, stuffed avocados sound wonderful... Bunny's are cute, i agree.

we still have company this morning...has been nice. Daughter made a carrot cake for her dad and some cheesy bread to go with the chili. She has a great play list of stuff from my generation, so there has been some dancing and eating and vaping going on.

G13, i am not yet as high as i want to be, but i am working on it. IT will be nice to have the house back to boring and quiet.... Love these kids though. BIU peeps.

Even the breeders (Connoisseur Genetics) say this is a hard one to clone. I got 6 of the 12 cuttings to take but good grief, hardest strain/pheno's I've ever cloned. All yellowed and crap but are starting to get new growth. All three donor Mother grandoggypurps in bloom as of a cpl days ago.:woohoo:

Rose, your Nurse Larry's are rockin:headbang:....

BIU folks. got T-2.5 hrs to my lunch :stoned: break....

Much love to all my peeps, going to be 70 degrees today :yay:!!!

MAybe break out the bbq?

How's everyone else doin?

old razors!

got to thinking and that must be it.

Always buy sterile razors not pretreated with machine oil. I had wiped off all the oil and then wiped them down with alcohol, but I called my ex-parnter and he said he would get this type of reaction from using home de pot razors and that's exactly what I did.

:doh:

Ah ha!!! Maybe that is what is wrong with mine... wrong scissors... Thanks 7G.

Good morning BHC......... hope your all high as you wanna be.

Read this story last night........ made me chuckle.......... wonder if SM knows her.

Woman Complains To Police About Marijuana Quality

LUFKIN, Texas (AP) — Police in East Texas have arrested a woman after she called them to complain about the quality of the marijuana she had purchased from a dealer.

Lufkin police Sgt. David Casper said Monday that an officer went to the home of 37-year-old Evelyn Hamilton to hear her complaint that the dealer refused to return her money after she objected that the drug was substandard.

Casper says she pulled the small amount of marijuana from her bra when the officer asked if she still had it.

She was arrested Friday on a charge of possession of drug paraphernalia.

Hamilton said Monday she spent $40 on “seeds and residue.” She says she called police when she got no satisfaction from the dealer’s family.

:spit: I hadn't heard about it. Lmfao!

Good morning bhc. Been keeping my hash pipe company this morning.

Have a great day. :woohoo:

Good morning BHC........ 10 days and counting......... hit i like you mean it....... no lite weights allowed......... the Deadhead OG and Pineapple Chunk are smelling wonderful at 8.5 weeks in flower in my closet.

morning folks been locked down in the studio recording and working out tunes ,miss everyone,BIU BHC.....:cool:

Good morning Bong Hogs!

There is a new owl coming to visit us now. He is a cute little guy... We had owls one summer stay for the whole summer. we got them an owl box and they didn't like it and the squirrels use it...I bet an owl could kick out a squirrel if he wanted, don't you think? I think an owl in your yard is good luck, unless your a mouse.

So a couple of days ago i had to go for a kinda scary heart test... I have been worried for weeks. It came out good. I am not leaving this world yet....

When i was at the hospital i noticed an old...over 80 year old guy with his walker making his way to the piano. He has had a stroke but plays in the waiting room for the patients. My mother took over my body and i asked him if he would like to play chopsticks duet...he looked at me over his glasses and said, if you know it.... Well we rocked out and got a standing ovation from the one patient in the room. ha. It was fun.
BIU PEEPS, I am sure that was way more then anyone needed to read on a stoner site... BIU friends.

Hey rose, I am having a big test as well on Wednesday. Just had blood work drawn today. Kinda worried as well. But hopefully its all good. Glad your okay.

Latest posts

Back