Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
mojavemama said:
Ozzy, "MM" works fine! There's no spelling police here.
Ahhh, Ozzy, one day you may just meet someone who changes your mind on the "I Do's." I was adamant I'd never take the plunge, too.

Then one day, the math dude stepped into my life, proposed to me, and I turned him down since my health status was 'terminal' and no way did I want some poor guy to have to watch me die. But he sent me back a note saying, "Well, then, I think we should bypass a long engagement and just get married right now so we can spend every minute together possible."

Hard to say no to a guy like that.....so, you never know, Ozzy. Sometimes a "keeper" sneaks up on you and rocks your world when you least expect it.
mojavibabe, god you almost blew it. Can you imagine life without him? And who named him 'Math Dude'?

4u2....$2.89 and it will more than likely go UP

UKbabe....OK, the thread is called 'Painterdudes Art Club' but I don't have the slightest clue as to set up a 'link' when I post

mojavibabe.....check it out....and thanks

painterdude....right click and highlight the address bar...then click copy...then come back to the post and in the message right click again and click paste..now practice..all though i posted for her and I in your thread But im sure she will love to see what ya have and fallow...nice job my friend..Now lets BIU...:bong:

Yeah gas went up .02 in 3 days and not sure why?

:sad: 4u I just paid $2.59 with a kroger card,, reg price is $2.69

P-Dude when the art gallery open

Hi BHC'ers :ciao: Hope everyone had a wonderful Monday. Mine kind of sucked as I'm filling in for my boss and the day was quite stressful. However, nothing that a little :bong: won't fix!

Cheers! :bong2: :joint:

4u2sm0ke said:
duck....im about to start my DWC..I forgot...when I first start it up do i use nutes in the bucket or just water untill the roots hit the res? i baught some new measure seringes

If I have plants in my buckets I have nutes also. You know the story start out weak and build it up. If the roots are not in rez yet add more till level is touching what ever media the roots are in. If going from Mass's Bubble Cloner into clay pebbles be gentle...I have a problem with that part:rofl:...and be sure your roots are just barely submerged.:aok: Once roots are hanging in rez, I start at 3 gallons and top up depending on rate of intake

$2:42 here for gas just dropped $0.08 today

need to :bong2::vape2:

mojavemama my spare parts for my DaBuddha arrived and the downstem works great on the bong and I am :fly::fly:

ozzydiodude said:
:sad: 4u I just paid $2.59 with a kroger card,, reg price is $2.69

P-Dude when the art gallery open

IT BE OPEN RIGHT NOW ozzy, check it out, but I can't figure out how to do the 'link' yet

just wondering if the link will pop up on all my posts....hmmm....let's see

ok, it didn't come up

4u2, how do I get it to show up all the time?

Painter...
put the link in your signiture, as you did your BHC number.

Okay, it is 4:30 PST, missed the :20, but am bongin' it up inspite of my late self.

Good evening to all you great bongers, tokers and so on and so forth.

tc thanks sooooooooooooo much.....it is supposed to show up now

thanks for your daughter's art work and what are you supposed to be wearing?

hi bhc, the floor is down except the trim. you know its a damn shame when you have two brothers that live on the same road ( 1/4 mile apart) and i still did it all by myself, well my wife did help some. it looks really good.tonight im just chillin and watching football. duck and mo mama ill be vapeing thurs night, we cant wait and my new vegg lights and fan will be here tommarow, well no rest for the wicked:headbang: ill post the pics of the floor later (when rested, not stoned). later and yea p-dude the link shows up :)

Looking good PDude:48: you have been working to hard

BIU BHCers Make the voices in your Head happy

astro u sound busy but also very productive which must be satisfying..best part of a project is finishing it! ur brothers stink lol!! course I have the opposite problem my bro almost lives here...seriously.

am I the only person who wonder why that black taco bell commercial doesnt have the new JZ song in it? All black everything....I must be stoned lmao...

Howdy BHC...just a dawg rollin through :)
Samba in the slide righteous buzz goin on thought i'd say "high"
:48:

Laying off the bong lately :(

look up a thread and youll see why

:eew:

Latest posts

Back