Toker's Outdoor Bagseed Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...and more:cool:

100_1536.JPG

100_1537.JPG

100_1538.JPG

100_1539.JPG

100_1540.JPG

100_1567.JPG

100_1568.JPG

100_1569.JPG

100_1570.JPG

And finally this is the end ...The buds in the frisbee are of the Sativa lady...Also a new glass piece i'd picked up last month...

Sry ...i'm stoned, forgot the pics :D Oh, and the bowl's packed full of some grade A sensi :) although it's long been burnt, it's some nice smoke ...i'll be tryin' to get a win on bpotm, if anyone thinks i gotta chance lemme know ...i might take a few votes on which pics i should use or what buds :) ...but , till next time ...Smokin' in the Smokies :D ;)

100_1572.JPG

100_1574.JPG

100_1576.JPG

100_1577.JPG

100_1578.JPG

100_1579.JPG

I wish ya was too Mom ... It's such a bummer really, i'm usually smokin' alone ...which really is no fun, but why complain ... I'm lovin' these buds though :D kinda wish i'd have got to harvesting a little earlier on some... since i've started harvesting i've noticed i've been sooo lazy and un-motivated ...but at first i didn't believe it'd have that lazy couchlock high, but turns out it very much does ...and i'm lazy as it is , if anyone's noticed ...but this bud's for you SmkinMom :D :bongin:

i hear ya on smoking alone dude, all my old surfer/skate crew bros are out west in cali, or the military, but when you do smoke with freinds you enjoy it more and have more to talk about.... you sure know how to do your thing with the outdoor plants tn.... good to see you around mann. so the outdoor season is over for ya, bummer but you got some killer ganja, and once you run out of outdoor you can always start indoor...

OK here's a few manicured pics of the Sativa girl after finally drying...followed by some pics of ' big Mama's cured nugs ...I really wish i would've let her go another month , i pulled after seeing 100% clear trichs, but it's one of the best strain/variety i've ever smoked or grown ...and that's sayin' a lot, but still prolly wouldn't compare to some :) ...I'm very satisfied, and wish every single one of you could join me ... But here we go , any suggestions on a bpotm folks??? hey TBG, it's really been a pleasure having you around for my grow ...but unfortunately i'm having a lot of prollems right now and am having to move , and will no longer own a house, but will most likely rent...which sucks so bad , as i've finally got my hands on some high grade genetics ( hopefully :D ), Auto AK :hubba: ...but maybe things will fall into place somehow , i'm not givin' up yet...but i'm still gonna have to be more careful than ever, as i'm used to casually lighting up right in the living room w/ no worries...but :ignore: blah blah blah, living situation is changing and hopes of an indoor is beginning to fade...but you can bet i certainly am not goin to abandon the MP community :) , I love this place , and all you peoples that have helped me out and done so much for me ...TBG, Toke, Puff, Slo, B.U., KGB, Doms, Elven, and also Mom and Thorn , along w/ any other female growers that have kept my ladies company :) ...anyone i left out, just lemme know and i will edit, given that fact you've contributed :rolleyes: ...and lastly, i'd like to thank MarP most of all, along with all of the Mods that keep everything in line around here , i could only imagine what this place would be like w/o ya guys,and Mom :p ...enough ramblin' outta me, here's some buds :D ...First 6 are of my Sativa, the rest are final cured "big Mama" some w/ flash, some with flash and under lamp, etc...just thought i'd throw a couple out there and see what everyone thought, it's amazing how different they can look under diff. lighting , but anyways ,...here ya's go...ENJOY :bong:

100_1585.JPG

100_1586.JPG

100_1588.JPG

100_1590.JPG

100_1592.JPG

100_1597.JPG

100_1606.JPG

100_1609.JPG

100_1612.JPG

100_1614.JPG

100_1616.JPG

100_1619.JPG

I'm on my way over with bong in hand. :hubba: :bong1: :p I'm sure you'll figure out something as far as you growing again. ;)

:holysheep: Good Work Man, Those buds look soooooo yummy!:hubba:
Nice Growin Dude!
:48:

Latest posts

Back