Urgent: Have just transplanted and need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My feed is 2.0 - 6.0 - 3.5

Yours is 6.0 - 0.06 - 0.65

Your feed is for vegetative growth, you need to change feeds now, you need a feed with a higher middle number than the outside 2 numbers.

Wait a week after your transplant before feeding, your plant needs to settle down, it will give you time to find the new feed needed.

i would look into getting some other nutes involved in feeding, and i would recommend an organic seaweed blend, or botanicare. i would highly consider hitting her with a nute that is well balanced for now, 5-5-5 or something simular. then later in flowering cut back some nitrogen and boost the p-k a bit. as she gets larger and more use to the food, slight increases in nute strength can become benificial.

Hi

How often do you give nutes to your plants?

I am going to a grow shop soon and get some goodies.:hubba:

M

thats looks retarded bro... use proper soil, and lighting is IMPORTANT

Hey

Ya I am not using lights. Its all natural light. As for the soil ya its a basic kind

Hey, I just did the same thing with my plant... I had to transplant because of some prenuted soil issues, The plant looked like Death warmed over after the transplant, drooping, yel;lowing, gold spots, the whole nine yards.. I had to wash the rootball with water so i lost a bunch of roots...

Dont add nutes, just give it plenty of water, mine has just started bouncing back from the shock and its back to growing strong....took about a week and a half.. Depending on the amount of shock you caused the plant that will determine how long of recovery time needed. I also switched to 20/4 to give a little dark period.

MJ is resiliant and will bounce back from a whole slew of issues, both man made, and grower made. after about 3 weeks of veg I started giving a Tablespoon of Blood Meal (12-0-0) with every 3-4th feeding. Its organic fert....

I'll post some new pictures tomorrow...I am also going to buy some supplements for the soil (perlite)

M

I just bought some fertlilzer called BIOPLASMA its organic and has a rating of 9.1.1. 10 M.O PH = 5

How often should I add the nutes?

I also bought some new SOIL so things should start to be looking good soon

M

Hey mate when you suppercrop you really break the stem part way by a pinch and twist or some kind of bending. But you bend somewhere on the main stem or on a limb. It looks like you just bent the stem that holds the leaf to the branches and that will do very little to supercrop your plant. You just damaged the leaf. Do some reading on supercropping and learn how if your going to try it on your plants. Good luck Slim

Latest posts

Back