Colla colla and more colla?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YoungBud88

Reaction score
I am the proud keeper of a 7 foot tall lovely, healthy, female plant. This is actually my first and i have done some fairly extensive research on the growth and harvesting of marijuana. A term that is new to me though is colla. Is colla just the proper name for the flower or pre bud or whatever you want to call it? I know there is the main colla on the top of the plant, but my plant has about 10 more smaller versions of that. Is that what will become bud, and if so, does that mean i will have a sick harvest. Because in that case.... if every one of those on this plant became even a pine cone sized bunch of bud, i would have more than i knew what to do with- awsome.

Thank You Much
Young Bud

It should be good for a pound or so from what I hear. Don't get impatient and cut it too soon and let us know how much you get.

A pound!! is that possible from a single plant? can someone else please comfirm this for me.

blueberry397.JPG

both of these yeilded slightly over a #..

Nice Hick very nice...................

So what's the frame work for?

Tucking your gal up at night?

bud.uncle said:
Nice Hick very nice...................

So what's the frame work for?

Tucking your gal up at night?
eggzactly uncle.. I was getting some pretty heavy frosts in the second week of October. I would cover the frame with a tarp for protection. I harvested very shortly after that pic.
I think that I have a pic or two of a couple that were out where couldn't be conveniently covered.http://www.marijuanapassion.com/for...entid=41651&d=1197467363id=41652&d=1197467363

That is one big blueberry. How did she turn out smoke wise outside? I am correct, that is a blueberry right?

Blueberry F5' or 6's I believe... it was 'barely tolerable'.. :p

... not as "fruity" as previous indoor grows.. barely tolerable. ;)

Latest posts

Back