to those that doubted. any bets on whats gonna happen??????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol yeah first attempt. well technically like 4th but this is the first leaves ive gotten. thanks

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Looks like a nice lil nug on the top. If she can make it the whole flowering period, you'll have some pretty decent smoke,.
hahahahahahahaha. i know im such a prick but..........:rofl::48:

haha nah wouldnt say that. i got a bit of a laugh when he said it too lol. but im still hoping for atleast decent. as long as it hits smoothe and doesnt taste bad, idc how high i get off this because ill probably be smoking some dank with it. lol new hookup way better.

someone told me i should be giving nutes just about everytime i water is that true?

then when i go to flush in 2 weeks for the 2 weeks before harvest, should i just flush once or flush once then flush again a week later? wanna make sure i get it all lol.

schoolboy420 said:
someone told me i should be giving nutes just about everytime i water is that true?

then when i go to flush in 2 weeks for the 2 weeks before harvest, should i just flush once or flush once then flush again a week later? wanna make sure i get it all lol.

Yeah, Nute strength should be increasing until harvest. The only time ive seen that you are suppose to lower nutes is when they plants are about to start flowering, since they wont be growing much, and just increasing it back again with a flowering formula.

alright thanks. yeah i didnt start low, so i gotta half strength it, since its not used to it really, and get it stronger and stronger then.

i added some nutes last night, looks decent for what it can lol.

Maybe I did'nt read the first post right, but did you plant in a clear pot?
Just wondering.

Gb

schoolboy420 said:

so yeah i agree, well probably bc im the one that told you that three times. Schoolboy, im now starting to see you as a little brother. Your not that much younger than me, and if i knew where ya lived id come kick that crap out of your little brother but. you remind me of a freind i work with that i really like but annoys the crap out of me. Much love to ya man and when i get that xbox back we outa play some gears

bluealein56 said:
so yeah i agree, well probably bc im the one that told you that three times. Schoolboy, im now starting to see you as a little brother. Your not that much younger than me, and if i knew where ya lived id come kick that crap out of your little brother but. you remind me of a freind i work with that i really like but annoys the crap out of me. Much love to ya man and when i get that xbox back we outa play some gears

:rofl: too funny man. I always like stopping by this thread for a good giggle. I'm not trying to pick on you schoolboy, you've just had so many ups and downs but you are now being realistic which I really respect.

You've seen the errors in your ways and won't grow in your folks home again. Plus I really believe you are now actually using the search button and doing some research, I don't see 10 new threads by you each day anymore. I think when you get your own place you're going to get the proper equiptment and I bet you put together a decent little grow. I'm looking forward to seeing it, don't change your screen name though(like you said you were going to) that way you can eassily see your progression.

Even though you've pretty much killed this plant think about how much you've learned. You really have nowhere to go from here but up.

bluealein56 said:
haha yeah i started doing adding nutes everytime, i think im going to have to lighten up the strength even more though. lol thanks and if you did that i would probably deserve it haha. yeah when you get it back pm me and ill give you my gamertag, lol its very very easy to remember.

cadlakmike1 said:
:rofl: too funny man. I always like stopping by this thread for a good giggle. I'm not trying to pick on you schoolboy, you've just had so many ups and downs but you are now being realistic which I really respect.

You've seen the errors in your ways and won't grow in your folks home again. Plus I really believe you are now actually using the search button and doing some research, I don't see 10 new threads by you each day anymore. I think when you get your own place you're going to get the proper equiptment and I bet you put together a decent little grow. I'm looking forward to seeing it, don't change your screen name though(like you said you were going to) that way you can eassily see your progression.

Even though you've pretty much killed this plant think about how much you've learned. You really have nowhere to go from here but up.
lol yeah i cant wait to look back at these and laugh too. its all good, everyone here picks on me in a friendly kinda way. the noobs get that a lot haha. especially dumb ones like me:D.

haha and your wrong, not using the search button. Im trying to finish this off on my own in flower. Ill be starting to study up on the harvesting info more next week though, its getting close to time. YAY FOR A HARVESTED DIMEBAG! LOL.

oh and deffinately gonna have a better setup. im gonna be saving for this right here, hxxp://www.htgsupply.com/viewproduct.asp?productID=50815

decided not to change the name, that would be kinda dumb. My next grows are gonna be really good, im gonna have a bit to keep reading up, and ill be buying some seeds online, probably some belladonna seeds, Hawaiian Snow, and some Ak47(probably first, auto ak)

oh and yeah, i did a no no today, 30 mins before my light went out my neighbor called asking if i wanted to get high, so i ran over there and came back just now my lights were on and i didnt close up my closet, missed it by 2 hours. but i dont think light was getting in, it was kinda closed, but idk. if it starts to reveg, im just gonna say **** it and cram it into the garbage disposal lol.

also, whoever asked if i was using a clear pot, yeah i am, but i put it inside something that will block out the light. may not be completely efficient, but should atleast help.

oh wow, i just finally calculated it up, i am as of today in my 6th week of flower, that or 5th. ah! i shouldve wrote down when i put it in flower, i was looking at the trichomes the other day with a magnifying glass, but it apparently wasnt good enough. i got some red hairs now instead of just white, so im thinking it is 6 weeks today. im gonna put up pics tomorrow, and if you guys say she looks ready, ill give nutes once more, and then when it dries ill flush the soil and start giving nothing but water and mark the day that i flush so i know exactly when 2 weeks is up. im getting excited to smoke the fruits of my labor, but too bad its gonna take a while in curing, i might dry out on nug early to get a bit of a sample before swaping to the mason jars.

oh yeah, important question, asked it earlier, but i dont think i got a reply if i did sorry probably thought you were answering a different problem. but yeah i need to know if i should just flush once or two or 3 or what? to be sure.

ah, times getting close. lol boy oh boy am i gonna be upset when i see how little bud i actually get from this hahaha. ill get a wet and dry weight for you guys to laugh at haha.

Haha. You tried so hard.but still got edited...good try though. Man these kids..and all the swearing.
Well like I told ya. Its not enough light. Be happy if you get decent trichs. You won't be able to harvest for at least another 2 weeks.
My first grow was under flourecents. I was so excited. Man that bud sucked.
Lite and airy.not very sticky. Just crumbled into shake once it dried.
I didn't check my trichs. So I only got a head high that lasted a couple of hours.
Well check your trichs. See if they are turning amber. Flush for at least a week. The leaves will yellow up.
We know your good at that. Nudge nudge

Like he sad. Youll know when its ready by checking the trichs. As they turn more amber, the bud is ripening more, and if it goes too long, theyll start to degrade and overripen, then youve gone too far.

Youll want a magnify glass for this. I read about everything I could get my hands on before I started. That included about hydroponics, general nutrition questions, and ripening/harvesting techniques. Maximum yield has a lot of great stuff on their site that has been invaluable for me. And, read about everything here on this site. THEN, you can decide if you want to do another seed.

Oh, and about the flushing. You could definitely read about it.... But, if youre using organic nutrients, you wont need to flush. If its chemical, itll make the smoke harsh/unpleasent, and youll definitely want to do that.

KeepsTen said:
Oh, and about the flushing. You could definitely read about it.... But, if youre using organic nutrients, you wont need to flush. If its chemical, itll make the smoke harsh/unpleasent, and youll definitely want to do that.
i can attest to that. just got an 8th a week agao and its taking me a long time to get threw it.. nasty fricking taste. it wasnt flushed.. get high as hell but taste like smoking a scab...

yeah, lol i tried pretty hard there, just missed that one. i got a bad mouth..

yeah, they look to be cloudyish without a mag lense. just to be 100 percent clear the trics are the little liquid like bubble looking things on the leaves right? and the hairs a bunch are turning red/orangeish. im about to put up pics, it will be the next post.

and do i really need to cut part of the leaf off to examine or should i just get really close? this plant to have much room to lose any parts of leaves at all lol.

looks like more than i thought it would turn out. i set my camera phone to sunny so it would be less sensitive to light, some pics came out kinda blury. razrs take bad pics. but yeah. this is her right now. i wish i could just let you guys see it with your own eyes i cant manage to get a pic the does its justice. i like looking at it eyes at the center, leaning down. you can really see all the buds in it. it probably wont add up to much. and the airy bud is fine as long as i can manage to keep it from tasting bad. if it is bad, ill just act like its from my cousin and sell it to a friend and buy some better bud lol.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

schoolboy420 said:
yeah, lol i tried pretty hard there, just missed that one. i got a bad mouth..

yeah, they look to be cloudyish without a mag lense. just to be 100 percent clear the trics are the little liquid like bubble looking things on the leaves right? and the hairs a bunch are turning red/orangeish. im about to put up pics, it will be the next post.

and do i really need to cut part of the leaf off to examine or should i just get really close? this plant to have much room to lose any parts of leaves at all lol.

There's a pic or few in this thread..
Crammin' time man.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1938

Gb

Latest posts

Back