To late to start outdoor seeds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasMonster

Reaction score
Its to late to start outdoor seeds huh? I live on the Gulf Coast and I am not going to see snow or anything. I just did cutting on my tomato plants for a fall crop. I am about to plant my onions, beets and greens and was just wondering if I should take about 10 bag seeds and throw some in the ground and see what happens. Too late? I am in grow zone 9a

how cold does it get where you live and does it rain much? in a hot dry area you may be able to get away with it. I would go with a cold weather loving strain an idica type...you could do autos too...good luck...you could always build a little home for them with pipe and plastic. ;)

It rarely get below 32 here, but on occasion it will frost. I'm gonna try it, just for practice while I am building stealth box.

I guess it's worth a try just to see, but I woulden't get hopes and dreams to high...Just yourself.

GuerillaGrower420 said:
I guess it's worth a try just to see, but I woulden't get hopes and dreams to high...Just yourself.

Right right, I've got a jar of bag seed so it will just be an experiment.

Latest posts

Back