THC's House of Green

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:aok: Hi Rosebud i hope you are well
I don't understand why 2 plants are well into bud and the other 3 are taking so long to get good flower set .
I guess Mothernature has a few surprises in store ;)

Rocksters Cheese F4's are about it ...after i bred them and Rockster bred these plants a few times as well ..but i can't be certain about that :eek: !

And That large lass is filling up the Greenhouse on her own :eek: !
If 1 bud looks anything like your Pink Mama ...
I will be the happiest guy in the Southern Hemi ...:cool:

Thanks for the visit rose take care and keep err green ...and pink ;)

:48: opps and Thanks weedhopper for the visit as well i almost missed you there ;) !

I don't know what ULT is? Thank you on the pink mamma, she is a nice plant.

Rose, ULT was a very limited edition strain that was gifted to me from a Hippy we know from England !
Another member from MP ( name unknown) handed them down to a Hippy and they were forwarded to me with a few of Rocksters cheese seeds about 4 years ago !
I did'nt gather much info regarding the ULT but they were/are 50/50 indica/sat and supposedly produce shorter very dense plants .
I have tried searching everywhere for info about them and have'nt found much at all ..sorry !

ULT sounded like a strain TCVG had. Not sure though.

;) Bonghits always help !
I shall shoot docfishwrinkle a pm and see if my memory is still in tact ;)

:ciao: Howdy Folks.

Rocksters Cheese
This is a cross of the 1989 Exodus Cheese clone with a Skunk #1. It was then back crossed three times with the Exodus clone mother. This has resulted in a pleasant combination of both parents; having a citrus rather than fruity component along with the classic cheese taste. It is a very dank and flavoursome cheese strain with a tongue tingling lemon aftertaste. And they forgot to mention massive fat buds !

Breeder Kaliman Seeds
Genetics Cheese x Skunk #1
Variety Mostly Sativa
Sex Regular
Yield 600 gsm
Plant Height Med-Tall
Grows Greenhouse, Grows indoors, Grows outdoors
Flowering Time 8-11 Weeks
Harvest Month October

Sorry guys i did'nt even know that this review even exsisted ..It was'nt on any web sites 4 yrs ago :hairpull:

Oh well better late than never i guess .
Everything seems to be going really well at this point in time .
Enough talk lets see some pics ;)
Thanks for looking and All the best :)

P3050932 (2) (700x525).jpg

P3050931 (2) (700x525).jpg

P3050931 (700x525).jpg

P3050933 (700x525).jpg

P3050934 (525x700).jpg

P3050935 (525x700).jpg

P3050942 (700x525).jpg

P3050949 (700x525).jpg

Ok Guys it seems that i will be unindated with buds in around 6-7 weeks
That could be painfull :woohoo:

I might add that 600 grams per square meter will be on a per plant basis according to the measurements of each plant !
Give or take a few grams ;)

My next thoughts are OMG Holy S**t
5 plants = 6 pound ...err 96 ounces :holysheep:

I gotta go and blaze some Bubblegum ...

6 POUND UNBELIEVABLY COOL

Well i think that is great for an experienced grower ...I think half that weight would be most likely for my experience !
Oh and for those of you that wish to see my Greenhouse cooling system ...
Stay tuned until next weeks episode of... THC's House of Nuggets !

Nice thc. Are you in winter where you are?

Looking good! :48:

:holysheep: Hey drfting07,

Summer will end in around 1 month but it sure seems like winter at the moment !
February is the wettest month of the year and the ladies have seen 4-5 days of sun this month :eek:
I am kinda lucky due to having the opportunity to grow year round now that the greenhouse is available !

On a bad note : My summer days are very short @ 13.5 hrs long maximum !
During this winter my plan is to prep the soil in the GH and avoid using pots next year (summer)!
I may have to leave home for a few months due to work commitments during winter but the wifey may need to use her green thumb while i am away ;)
I will be looking around to see what people are growing in/around florida and North Mexico as the days are the same length in those areas according to Timeanddate.com !
Next summer will be awesome as i will have a full year to prepare .
Thanks for the visit bro .
Take care and stay safe :D

Sounds fun! Ill be subbed for the ride now, brotha! Cant wait to see what harvest brings. How many months did these veg?

DarkHorse007 said:
looking awesome 6 pounds is an awesome yield by any standards
:giggle: Hey Darkhorse007 ,
6 pounds would mean semi retirement for me because i would be to blazed to get of my armchair :hubba: !
I kinda think that my plants in all honesty will produce a good 3-3.5 pound as 1 pound per plant is slightly beyond my growing experience !

I would be happy to gain 6-7 ounces overall !

Nonetheless the learning experience is half the battle and it is fun growing something that can be looked at everyday and consider it to be 8 more bonghits than yesterday :icon_smile:

Thanks for the visit DH007 Keep it green and stay safe . :D

drfting07 said:
Sounds fun! Ill be subbed for the ride now, brotha! Cant wait to see what harvest brings. How many months did these veg?
Should be Perty exciting for about 6-7 weeks drfting07 They veged for approx 14 weeks but i started 6 weeks late :eek: due to work commitments and the seeds that i got from vision seeds caused a further 2 weeks delay as well ..They did'nt crack :rolleyes: ! These buds fatten up nice and i'm even suprised these seeds cracked after 4 years in storage bro !

Its all good now ..And it can only get better !
I've had a helicopter flying around me for about 3 weeks now
"right above my house " ;)

I skipped past the paranioa after 2 days and decided i will go to prison before rippin my gals :rofl: And i guess thats all i can do is laugh about it because paranoid thoughts can lead to a guy goin crazy lol .
Enjoy the ride bro ! :D

Hi guys i forgot to show you guys the BIG girl in those recent pics ...

Heres a 10 day comparison of the same plant ...Before and After :icon_smile:
Don't panic shes organic with 5 "ish" weeks to go !

P3050941 (525x700) (2).jpg

P3070935 (525x700).jpg

:yeahthat:

Lovin the view THC. Glad i found yer show. Organic too, good man :cool2:

Rosebud said:
Holy chritsmas tree....she is huge.

Was she topped thus the two top colas? How tall is she?
Hiya Rose ;) Bubble tea ;)

I was going to decorate her on Christmas Day and post her up but the wifey
had other idea's,

1 plant is 4ft 9inches Tall and 3ft 10 wide and she was topped 2 weeks before flowering to limit her height and grow outwards a bit ;) .
I also have 1 plant which is'nt topped so her top cola should be a nice one :icon_smile: All 5 plants range between 3.5ft -4.9 . All the best take care !

drfting07 said:
:yeahthat:

Lovin the view THC. Glad i found yer show. Organic too, good man :cool2:

Fullmoon is here ;)
And us being organic also means that our microbes are gonna start doing
Backflips and our plants are going to :bolt: towards the canna gods up there :hubba: !

Its Night now and The girls leaves are in the praying position like its a full day of sun :D .

Stay tuned cos the fun has begun but i need a bit more sun. (Edit) 40cm of rain is expected over the next 3-4 days :holysheep: .

Got some good looking girls there THC

You going to be smoking a whole bunch of dank, pretty soon

Great work:)

Latest posts

Back