Indoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What light are they under? They really look nice. You may have some popcorn buds at the bottom, but that is all I see. I think they look great.

I veged for 5weeks with cfl then started flowering with hps. I also have some cfl's along with the hps. I'll post the picture of my light setup tomorrow. This is my third grow and the best one so far.

Looking real good, should be a nice harvest.

If I posted on someone's page I am sorry, this is my first time posting anything anywhere. I hope not to create any problems.

No problems man, your grow looks good, maybe up your hid lighting, your shcedule looks good to me but I am in dirt.:fly:

It might sound a little crazy but when I started my thinking was hydropoincs would be less work then dirt

Sorry ,I meant get another hid light, I have all the stuff for dwc, just have not tried it yet.

Your plants do look really nice.;)

I agree with MR1, I would add more HID light as soon as finances allowed.

Thank you for sharing your garden with us!:)

Oh ny gaed hay heeyyyyy your doing the same thing im trying to do and im lost. Could anyone help? Let me knw if i jumped the line this isnt my thread but your biatches look tasttaayyy

Latest posts

Back