First Grow - Kali Mist and a Mystery seed or two!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah you gota love that waxy green perfect looking plants. they look like a bunch of teens who will soon go bad :D

I can't tell if you like them or not with that statement hahaha. Either way, I think in a few days I'm gonna start to veg them out pretty hard with the big light.

I have a feeling that this is a straight up Kali Mist grow as well, I think all the mystery seeds where the ones that died. If anybody has any critic or advice I'd be happy to take either or. This is my first grow ever and i'm gonna need the help. My worry is that they are still a little to stretched with some of the side branches.

Amazing how many of us have used those red cups. Nice green.

Hahaha yeah dude, so far this has been a ghetto operation but I'm hoping they like their new light, nutrients and soil once I put em to veg. They are starting the get too big for the space so i'll need more light.

I can't tell if you like them or not with that statement hahaha. Either way, I think in a few days I'm gonna start to veg them out pretty hard with the big light.

lol i like them very much, they are looking great and promising

Yeah, I hope so. Ordered some nutes and it says they should be here within 4-7 days or something like that so I'll soon be getting them in their permanent environment. Can't wait. I have a feel the MH will do wonders and I just can't wait for flower with the HPS. Next grow I may go hydro and get a second room and a nice LED for double yield. With strong Sativa genes what do you figure the usual veg rate will look like? 1 month, 2 month? I guess that would be determined once the sex shows?

Jungle juice just arrived in a two part deal. Gave them some of the seedling/veg stuff which I believe might be 4-0-0, the other part is rounded differently. Do I give both together when I put the big lights up next week? Getting some more soil and pots on Saturday and getting this thing on the go for real. Cut some of the lower leaves off, they were looking a bit dry anyhow. One guy had an accident and grew into the light unfortunately, he got a few bad burns on his higher sets of leaves. Two plants still seem a bit stretched but look healthy besides for that. The rest look great! MH is coming for them.

View attachment tit.jpg

View attachment tit1.jpg

View attachment tit2.jpg

Don't know if anybody is still following this or not but I just figured let any viewers know that I put up the 1000w metal hallide bulb and got all the ventilation installed and plants transported into different pots. They look nice and happy. Added a rotating fan in there as well, blows more than enough air at em, but still got that little air hockey fan going as well. I'll post pics tomorrow. Some plants have a few yellow leaves and there was the one guy who got burned a bit by growing into the CFL light over night but he seems to have recovered well. Also, trimmed em up a bit. Will post pics in a few days when I notice a difference from the ones I posted yesterday. :)

KK, so here are a few pics after a trim and a few days under the 1000w MH. Decided to go 24/7. Gave em a healthy dose of their nutrients and now I probably won't water for about 3-5 days and when I do it'll just be a nice old batch of fresh H20. I think its turning out well considering it being my first grow! I think they look relatively happy. Room is a nice temp and I got lots of negative pressure so there is definitely circulation. God bless this inline fan, its also not all that loud which is a plus(townhouse ftw).

View attachment 11.jpg

View attachment 22.jpg

View attachment 33.jpg

View attachment 44.jpg

Your plants are drooping real bad. Do they need water? Are you watering till ya get some runoff?

They were just watered whenever this pic was taken. I'll let you know if they perk up. Yes I do allow them a decent amount of run off. Maybe not close enough to the light?

Your plants are drooping real bad. Do they need water? Are you watering till ya get some runoff?

Yeah, this morning they look a lot better. There is still one guy in the back thats drooping a bit but the others perked right up.

Yeah, I think the problem was actually over watering, now that they haven't had any for awhile they have perked up 100% no droop at all. Won't water till soil is bone dry now. Also, I started giving them 7 hours of darkness cause my plugs were getting pretty hot. Another thing I found it that the little fan I have in the tent with them might be too much. They seem to thrive much better without it. There is a lot of negative pressure from the duct fan so I think it might be too cool in there with that fan on as well. Would you recommend just turning that one on for a few hours a day? Before I was leaving it on 24/7. Do they absolutely need that fan blowing extra air on them? Also, poked some holes in the soil to help oxygen get in.

Thanks for the help!

My babies always loved lots of moving air. Made my stalks huge.

Okay, I'll go turn the fan on then. I'd say the problem was over watering because I watered 2 days in a row cause I recently transplanted them.

Latest posts

Back