New Aussie farmer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CVD1983

Reaction score
Decided to set up a little grow room (1500x900x2400) for myself and start to grow the green. Went with a 600w Hps light source. 2 large top fed airated reservoirs ( 1 plant each ) set up with external tank for easy maintenance and access to the nutrients. Rock wool. Large exhaust fan with charcoal filter and a fan to keep air moving.

With practically no experience I thought joining a forum like this be beneficial with any problems that may arise.
I did have minor temperature issues but fix with better ventilation. Also moving thermometer out of direct light.
Did feed them to much nutrients to early but managed to save thank god.

I used 2 clones from a friend to start the grow. 18/6 hours light. Had them in Veg for 4 weeks before turning them to 12/12.
Been in flower now for nearly 5 weeks and everything seems to be going well. I'm 5 weeks into flower and have 2 Nice ladies really starting to fill out. Was not expecting them to grow so tall once turning to flower. Will definately remember for next time.
Look forward to reading everyone's ideas and opinions. Thanx for all the tips and advice already given!

View attachment image.jpg

Any ideas on how much I would expect to yield from a grow like this? I'm hoping for a pound atleast.

Welcome and congrats on your first grow, nothing like that first taste of your own.. Do you know the variety? I have no idea on your haul... It helps if we know what genetics you are growing. They look nice. Looks like your doing a lot well. Pretty darn good for a first grow. Better than mine. Glad you are here. others will be along. again, welcome.

Welcome my friend. Green mojo to yas,,,Yehaaaaaaaaa

Latest posts

Back