h2o

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rainwater......we never seem to run out..

im going to check it, worse comes to worse ill just buy it from the store least my wife can have some good water to drink, my county water isnt that bad. ill let you know what happens.

also i dont have a big grow,2,3 plants at a time so i dont use a lot of water.

I have 3 plants in hydro and they drink upwards of 10-12gal of water a week during the height of flowering. Even in soil or soilless I would think that the water usage will be very close (with variations for strain and atmospheric conditions). Hauling water gets old quick.

LOL, its good exercise alright :eek: unless you have a bad back or are generally broken down in body like me. :doh:

all of the above lol but i have leds and they dont drink like they did with the 1000 hps and i dont grow them that tall about 3,4 feet

The key here is you find what works for you and go with that. But don't be afraid to try different things if you want to improve your production. Sometimes you find things that make so much of a difference, but then sometimes you find that you already have the best setup for your situation. :)

I remember in Florida during the hot *** summers,,my AC would put out 5 gallons of condensation per day. It was a new Ac system and the water was very clean. My girls loved it. The water came out with a PH around 5.7

I hesitate to use that water as I have heard many legitimate horror stories about Listeria in the coils getting on the plants. Don't know if there's any real dangers but that one scares me, for myself and my patients.

that sounds scary, well the ro is hooked up, 6.4 ph and tastes very good and sparkling clean. now ill see if the girls like it. have a nice day all

I hesitate to use that water as I have heard many legitimate horror stories about Listeria in the coils getting on the plants. Don't know if there's any real dangers but that one scares me, for myself and my patients.

Yeah Hush but those stories are about very old systems with allot of nasty *** build up.

that sounds scary, well the ro is hooked up, 6.4 ph and tastes very good and sparkling clean. now ill see if the girls like it. have a nice day all
The girls will love it and so will you. Makes growing so much easier.

Yeah Hush but those stories are about very old systems with allot of nasty *** build up.
Yeah it seems logical that if the system is new and/or kept very clean that microbes won't have had much chance to attach and grow. I would hit it hard with H2O2 about once a month so that mildew doesn't build up. That is a problem that I have with my window AC units in my home. We had a wet and mildewy spring and since then I have been fighting mildew buildup until the cold, dry air moved in.

Yeah,,this was a new home built in 2007,,and i leased it in 2008. The AC unit was spotless. And the water worked great,,and was free. Yehaaaaaaaaaaa

ok update time. this thing works great. the plants love it and i dont over use the system and everyone is happy:smoke1: now its time to burn one one the new deck

Just gotta love it, when a plan comes together so well. :aok:

:bong:

Latest posts

Back