My fertilisers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHOT

Reaction score
Today i'm going to show you my own ferts and i always use them for my tomatoes and cherry tomatoes. They adjust directly the pg from 7 to 6.5
I'm using as light quantities 5 miligrams/L of nitrogen+MgO+Ca
2.5 milligrams/L of PK-Fe
2.5 milligrams/L of Zn( and it contains good quantities of some other ones. Never had any deficieny in my tomatoes.
After 2 weeks i'm going to add the whole quantity(10milligrams N- 5 millgrams PK- 4 millgrams Zn
Anyone used this kind of fertiliser?

View attachment 20170207_093844.jpg

Shot, I am in hydro but I have used tomato ferts successfully on weed, problem with your ferts that contain a lot of one thing and none of another like Zn and what else, is that it is easy to overdo, so i recommend that you know why you are adding what, it could be that some trace elements can be required at much higher rates with tomato and the opoosite with others, for examoke, Calcium is required more by tomatoes and magnesium is required more by mj, PK-Fe sounds ok because these are general requirements, and Zn additive could lead to Zn toxicity so make sure to add just enough and not let it build up...

Latest posts

Back