The Story of Black Russian

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Over the years, I've grown a few of the purple strains too, though mostly outdoors. While photographically it always looks the best, when you get right down to it, they were less powerful than the other "best strains" and they always lacked what I condidered a good taste. They were kind of heavy too. Real stoney weed but seriously lacking in taste. So it's been a couple of years since I've seen or heard of any purple strain that I'd again grow in my garden. And with all of the fruity, really good tasting strains available nowadays (including most of subcools other strains), someone would really have to.....convince me that this purple, good looking weed NOW compares with those similar strains that actually DO have a good taste.

Maybe if that purple tasted like the old Orange Spice that was available some years back, I'd give that one another go. How's your Agent Orange compare, subby???

Agent taste similar to AE's Cali O but alot stronger and with more resin.
The JTR male really amped the whole thing up a bit. Its named well.
And Yes I missed you bro I still have your shots of Dannyboy in the tub your famous and didnt even know it bro.

I guarantee my Querkle taste amazing or like Sputnik we would have sent it down the road :)

Good to see you!!

Sub

hmmm... i wonder if these Black Russian beans i got hold some pretty girls....

Sub
your book is amazing!
i was wondering if you have ever smoke texada timewarp?
its a very potent creeper and im a huge fan of creepers
do you have any strains with the creeper effect i grew deep purple and loved it also have 2 seeds left for when i get my new place
thank you for all you wisdom and once again your book is amazing

These plants are so beautiful, it's too bad the coloring has nothing to do with potency, but these are so beautiful to look at, really nice pics.

I've got some Double Purple Doja x Blackrussian F2's from beans I got from FOE20 back in the day. 3 Fems in the end. One fem Foeberry X Ak x Double Sour Diesel V2. And one on the fence for Hashberry X Blue Moonrocks. 2 Actually on the fence for that one but the one is way mutant and going to likely be male. Sounds like it should be a treat. Keeping some moms sounds like a good idea here.

Soulsuit

Latest posts

Back