leaves curling downward and looking crispy?? HELP PLZ!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

load3dic3

BROKE-N-TOKE TENT GROWER
Reaction score
Hey this is my first time growing, and my plants are just little babies, but now i have notice that my leaves are curling downwards and are looking a little crispy. i have the temp. around 78 F, and the humidity is around 40%, the light cycle is 18 on 6 off and i water bout every 2-3 days or whenever the soil feels dry when i put my knuckle in it. any advice would be greatly appreciated. i also have some pics of the problem.

View attachment 100_0039.JPG

View attachment 100_0040.JPG

View attachment 100_0041.JPG

View attachment 100_0043.JPG

It's hard to see those, but they look okay to me. Make sure you have them in good soil and don't feed them for a couple of weeks or so.

ya im with Alistair, its hard to tell much about them in those pics. from what i can see they look fine.. the second or third pic looks like the tips might be a little crispy. what type of soil are you using?

mirale-gro seed starting, im not to sure if i changed the soil now if it would damaged the plants?

i'd just let'em grow.. i didn't see anything to really worry about just yet. start a journal so ppl can follow along and offer help when you need it or just enjoy watching the grow..

thanks for the help, also do you think it would hurt the plants if i changed the soil over to foxfarms or something like that.

you can it's pretty stressful on the plant though. i'd just let'em run in what you got. jmo

i would put my money on the soil being too strong for them babbys

Latest posts

Back