Problem Auto's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
flash purple mazar ther waste of time and they dont go purple:mad:

why are they a waste of time? give us more than that please.

they go for bout 15 weeks grow masiz for autos and produce only low grade smoke they have no purp in them i belive stich to be the breeder the guys a fourm hoper super auto my *** super waste of time space and energy and for a massive auto they yeild half wot any auto dose on avrage i got 10g from 4foot pm,s

what? 10g from a 4foot plant. do you have any pictures. what type of setup were they grown in, soil, hydro? what type of lights and all that good stuff. i might have to check them out just to see for myself

soil/125 blue cfl 300 red cfl i grew a lowryder2 at the same time in same spot and it yeild 42g dry and very stinky and good smoke sorrry i have no pics as it was bout 6 moonths ago

so you had 2 plants in the same pot or are you sayin it was in a pot the same size as the lowryder?

i ment spot as beside in the same grow area but no not in the same pot and i grew both in 8ltr pots

That's only 2 gallons, I bet if you had bigger pots would have done better.

What was the size of the area you grew in?

soil/125 blue cfl 300 red cfl

Are these the equivalent amount of watts or the actual watts?

good question Jericho. maybe someone else thats grown them will come along and have more insight into the strain

Nothing wrong with that strain. If you check the strain info it actually says

Here is the famous Mazar Afghani reworked as an autoflower strain but in purple style. Purple Mazar will turn a dark purple color when flowering and gives off a sweet fruity smell. It has a relaxing effect, a long lasting buzz and is great for relaxation.

Heigh: 60 / 120 cm
Time to harvest: 70 / 75 days from seed
Yield: 25 / 45 gr per plant

Now that is for a plant grown in perfect conditions. Not under cfl's. Just a not so great strain but no actual problems. Some purple strains will have some plants not go purple.

hXXp://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Purple_Mazar/Flash_Seeds/

they are pish trust me my budy grew 4 under 400hps and had same problems // my space was a 2meter wide 3meter high pot size had nothing to do with it 8ltr big enough for any auto and for the lowryder2 to finish 5 week b4 and produce 4 times more id say its the strain that was the problem they dont go purp none not mine or my buddie and they both came from difrent seed banks

just because a plant can turn purple doesn't mean it will. conditions must be right in most cases for the purple to show. normally lower temps are needed to get purple. if anyone else has grown this strain please feel free to jump in here. lol

it lacked potency taste everything about this strain was pish not that it didnt turn purp iv got pm beans that i dont plan doin and if any you guys fancy seeing for yerself pm me a send on and i will post them on but i wont advise you waste yer time with them and defo dont waste yer cash on them. peace

AK48, Nirvana.
Germ: 5/5
Result:
pheno A. two auto males; early; dropping pollen in week 4. Showing fem preflowers, probably hermie. side branching 30 deg to stem. narrow leaves, 3-5 lobes.

pheno B. one fem, preflowers only at week 4/5. short indica, might be auto, side branching parallel (upright), broad leaves, 5-7 lobes.

pheno C. two fems, short indica, non auto, side branching 80 deg to stem, broad leaves, 5-7 lobes.

These look like mixed F2 phenos to me. I'll pollinate the most typical (pheno B) and see what happens. I don't see how this strain can be regarded as other than experimental, it's not stable.

nirvana got bad rep thes days with ther autos and fem beans out of 5fem northen lights i just started 2duds 3 germd 2male 1fem was realy pissed at this im keeping my ladie as a mother./// its a shame nirvana used to be knowing as good breeders and fair prices seems fem and autos have messed things for them i for sure wont grow any ther strains out again

My bubblelicious autod 4/4.
I dont see any problems.
Pics updated in my journal. All showed sex in the low 20s.. We on day 30 today

What do you mean by auto growers? How they have problem with the strains?

:)

2012-01-08 11.09.23.jpg

2012-01-11 11.39.08.jpg

Maximlis said:
What do you mean by auto growers? How they have problem with the strains?

Autos are marijuana plants that have been crossed with ruderalis. They will flower on any light schedule, not requiring a 12/12 light schedule to flower like regular strains. They live and die withing a certain time frame. You cannot clone them. The yield and quality are also not on par with photoperiod strains. The problems that some are having is that they are NOT flowering under any light, but are requiring a 12/12 light schedule to flower.

Latest posts

Back