Subcool's In Depth Bubble Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the variation among the bubble hash and merely pressing kief collected from the good screen.

Less impurities...I've only kieffed my duff and thc-laden what nots. Ice extraction/bubble bags r apprently of purer grade, but I love my blonde so who cares. If its hash then schmoke it!

Have a good one,

-Happydaze

I must say SubCool, in a digital world of misinformation, stupid assumptions and ridiculous re-circulation of fallacies, you are an amazing exception. Your information is based on your own experiences and due diligence without making false connections or assumptions. I am very impressed. Your posts led me to this site. Very sincerely, thank you for sharing.

My first question for you is this; why is your hash so sticky and oily? When mine comes off the bags and dries is is very sandy and powdery. My understanding is that you have to rupture some trichs to get that kind of consistency. Curious as to your pressing/rolling technique. I personally enjoy the flavor and smoke of pure cured kief powder myself (from bags, just not pressed), have you tried side by side? Your thoughts?

My bag kit comes with 5 different levels of filtration; 220, 160, 120, 73 and 25 micron. I'm assuming your's is close to the same as most are. I was wondering what kind of grades/mixes you normally prefer. I normally break my first pull into A grade (120 and 73 micron) and B grade (160 and 25 micron). Mixing all four has also been decent depending of the quality of starting product.

I have also been doing up to 3 more pulls using a drill press and paint mixer attachment. It consistently yields 75%+ again more kief from these mix/pulls than I got on my first hand mix/pull (same methods you described). This product gets pressed into hash pennies for community whatever. There is a ton of hippie hash around Oregon, but nobody can believe what I produce. I had a veteran smoker argue with me that I had added salvia, mushrooms or some form of hallucinogenic with my kief, that THC was unable to have the effects that he experienced after smoking some penny hash.

A tip I've learned is to find a salad or Tupperware bowl that is the same size as the bottom of your bags. After lifting a bag out of the bucket, carefully turn the bag inside out and insert the bowl inside of the bag facing up. Now draw the bag tight across the bowl like a drum and scrape off all the trichomes. Not sure if you detailed this in your videos or not, haven't had a chance to watch them yet. Looking forward to it though.

Thanks again,

Cheers

subcool said:
This will be my next thread here at MP and I think you will love it.
Before I get down to business a little teaser :)

So who wants to know how to make a product this pure?

Stay tuned for one of my favorite threads

The Bubble Making will start after I sleep :)

think it's cool that you're on this site, man...

...see your product all over the place here in co. gonna go back and read this thread. i'm pretty sure i'll learn a thing or two from ya! :hubba:

peace,

mr_chow

I aint seen Subby on this site for atleast a year now...He does frequent ...Greenpassion...

take care and be safe

Yeah subby don't hang here anymore mr chow.....I grew out his JillyBean and they were okay....more taste then potency though.

Awesome thread and pics!

I bought some cheap bubble bags off of ebay and used this method on a few bags of trim that had been in my freezer for a while. I was blown away. Both the quantity and quality of the hash was excellent. Also this is really very easy to do, there is very little mess if you just take your time. Here is a link to the bags I bought, they worked well and seem to be well made. I encourage everybody to try it!

hxxp://www.ebay.com/itm/5-Gallon-4-Bag-Herbal-Extracts-Bubble-Ice-Kit-5GAL?item=251006206562&cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D4%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D6937881018945042275

snow bubble is the best
itll be godbud and nuken this yr!:)

Yeah, I'd like to thank him too.. his video helped me my first time, surely. :)

Latest posts

Back