schoolboy420 reincarnated.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was on here about 6 years back as schoolboy420. If anyone remembers me from back then, say hi, I'd really like some familiar peeps.[emoji2]

I just read your journal, you are before my time, but i gotta say it is really going to fun to have you here again. I laughed so hard..

I only revealed who I was so everyone had free rights to poke fun ;)

Well, and I was Hoping to see some familiar names. And did I read right? Potus passed away???

oh man i scrolled midway through that journal it cracked me up lol when you said "lol yeah first attempt. well technically like 4th but this is the first leaves ive gotten. thanks" I had to stop for laughing hard (sorry) thanks for sharing that, and btw, why not drop the new nickname and keep your old schoolboy420? makes you look like an old timer ;)

I'm going to keep the original. I wish I had pictures of my first attempts. It was dirt packed into cut off 20 ounce bottles inside an old fish tank with a black light. LMAO!

I had NO clue what I was doing in the slightest on any of those.

Well I guess it`s welcome back to da place then. Good that you found your way back. Six years ago I did not even know how to turn a computer on, much less communicate with one.

Latest posts

Back