White Widow - Second grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wantstogrowbuds

Reaction score
Hey, I am finally back! Started a slaving job and kinda neglected growing for a few months. But....bumdadabum! I got some white widow seeds in the mail from Crop King. They arrived in 4 days, very impressed. These are feminized seeds. Haven't decided whether I wanna do soil or hydro yet, its such a hard choice.

The idea is to max my yield cause it was kinda flimsy last time. I wanna take the less is more approach, grow less plants but make them bigger. I'm gonna top and do the tie down method so I can attempt to get my whole cubic meter.

Using 1000w MH/HPS in a 4x4x7 space. I have a ventech 435 cfm fan. I was wondering, taking the less plants is more method into consideration, how big should the buckets be? 5, 10, 15 gallon? what is the best option? I was thinking 4 plants with one mother plant, assuming I get 100% germination. If that does work, how much wattage in CFL am I gonna need to make momma happy? and soil or dro? what would you guys do?

Here are the babies in their cute little packaging.

Also, how do I change my profile picture?

View attachment IMG_0220.JPG

I love WW, evrythin ive ever grown has had some WW genes in there... except for the bagseed in the early days which was rubbish.

you'll need another grow space for your mother, you can get away with a low wattage t5 to keep her happy.. I'd use hydro all the way but then I've always used hydro, suits me fine in a small space

Latest posts

Back