Another Political Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G13 and I can't even seem to agree to disagree !-- I think he may be an Aries like me !-- It would be nice if we could bury the hatchet !-- Only thing is we want to bury it in each others head !-- He a passionate man and so am I !-- Gonna be interesting !-- Time for a pipe and another cup of coffee !

Have your say keef..... that's all I wish for this site is to let everyone have their say....... partial censorship ain't gonna cut it........ just don't make it personal or name calling and you'll get nothing but respect from me........ me and Hammy don't see eye to eye but I respect him and trust him....... rose is pot mama to many including me....... she's a little ticked at me right now........ but she'll get over it.

BTW keef....... Florida voted for political name and legal MMJ........ times are changing fast........ there's a whole lotta political name voting pot smokers out there.......... and they're tired of being called names and told they don't count.

G,,yall just need to let it go. No reason to rehash something ya cant change. Lets all have a Group Hug. Yehaaaaaaaaaaa

Reminds me of fans and the NFL. Ive seen ppl fist fight over a freaking Football team(bunch of MILLIONAIRE playing a game they love),, that could give two shits about us poor *** fans. Same with Politicians.

I know Hopper !-- It's kinda funny when U think about it !-- A couple Outlaw Pot Farmers arguing politics ?--

Exactly Little Brother. There is nothing wrong with us Potheads having conversations about such thing's, ,but we should handle things better because we are Pot Smoking Brothers and Sisters. Live and let live,,agre to disagree, ,and love each other regardless of our Political and Religious views.
Doesnt anybody remember, ,peace and Love?

I know Hopper !-- It's kinda funny when U think about it !-- A couple Outlaw Pot Farmers arguing politics ?--

not arguing...... debating....... which brings greater knowledge and makes one more rounded......... it's also respectful TOLERANCE......... my views on some thing s have changed in the last 6 or 8 years I've been here.......... I understand better where peeps I deal with everyday in business are coming from because things I learn and dealt with here.....FACT.

G13, i will always be your pot mama, and I am trying very hard to believe that it doesn't matter my feelings, we will just watch and see what shakes out. So lets see if Umbra is right and even though my candidate had more votes, we will see and hope that we need to let the machine we call government work.. I can do that.

Ya know Rose,,that reminds me of when Bush won over Al Gore. I was pissed that Gore won the Popular vote and still lost to Bush,,,,but i got over it pretty quickly and got behind Bush. Just because i was from Texas did not make me a Bush fan,,lol. I have really never been a Republican or Democratic. I have always been for whom i thought would help my Business the most. I picked political name for that reason, ,,good or Bad,,that was my choice,,but had Hillary won,,i would have gotten over it and gotten behind her. And thats a fact. I just wish She would wear something besides Pant Suits. Lol
By the way,,i hated **** Chaney with a passion. Lol
Now thats funny,,i cant say his first name,,told ya he was a ****. :rofl:
Wait a minute, ,,ill try this,,i hated Prick Chaney.
Yehaaaaaaa,,it worked,,how funny is that. Bet i cant say,,,,**** Van Dyke...lol

Move from YD's thread to here:

Passionate is good when tempered with reason and compassion. Problem we seem to have here is folks cant seem to separate HOW somebody feels from WHO somebody is. Too busy trying to tell the other person why their wrong and not enough time listening....seems to me we should listen twice as much as we talk, and think twice before we speak. I have seen people identify someone as a person who voted left or right and then base their opinions solely on preconceived notions...and they have known that person for years. Down right confuses me how levelheaded people could succumb to feelings so easily. From where I sit, there is a bunch to do if o'l T holds true on some of his promises, from where others sit that's not the case....that's the wonderful thing about America. People we need a dialog, not for everyone to go to their base and hear what they want to hear....that's precisely what the problem is.....compromise is getting half of what you wanted and giving up half of what you don't want to.....nobody is really happy but it works for everyone involved.

Aint that the truth my friend. Good posting.
I have been in Business for many yrs and i have found that to hold true in almost everything and in most contracts,,lol.
Didnt the Rolling Stones have a song "ya cant always get what ya want"? Big Lipped Basterd was right,,,lol.

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=7knIi3LGf4M&feature[/ame]

Guys im just trying to keep things lite and hopefully laugh a little. Been missing seeing ppl laugh and play around here. Wheres DD when i need her. She always makes me laugh.
Course i do cry when i think about poor DD living with my Little brother Keef. Lol

Same here man, nothing but love right now for everyone, we need that these days.

Yes we do my friend. Its funny how ppl judge ppl. Some might think im prejudice because i voted for political name. Lol..Ive been married 30 yrs to a beautiful Hispanic Women who is my best friend. I have SIX Brother in Laws,,all but one,, voted for political name. I was raised around Blacks and Hispanics. My neighbors on my right are an older Gay couple , one white one black,,they are our friends. The couple on the left are Black and our friends. The men who have worked for me for YEARS are Hispanic and they are Legal . They are not happy about loosings jobs to illegals who did not go thru the process they went thru. I am not mad at the Illegals, ,i am pissed that our Government does not have a process to make things easier for them to become citizens. Anyway,, never judge a book by its cover,,you will miss a good book.

Rose - THG -- and all -- I think I need to be around less for awhile !-- Maybe just be someone else somewhere else !-- My spidy sense tells me it'll soon be time to dig a hole and climb in for awhile !-- I'll try to check in sometimes and I will keep an eye on MP and U guys !-- With political name's cabinet appointments it's clear to me that my kind will not fair well !-- I thought the war on weed was wrapping up but I'm not so sure anymore !-- Sure we all have a passion for weed but I've been wondering if that is enough !-- I hang out around here and continue my opposition to the newly elected--- someone might eventually decide to drop a dime on me !-- I like what freedom I do have !-- So in self preservation I might have to drift away awhile !--
I be back !--

Tech Admin -- Take care of the place !-- I'm backing away some so I won't get kicked out because I would sooner or later ! --It's my mouth U know ?-- I'm not walking away from MP or the O.F.C. just backing away slowly for awhile !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back