165 watt LED Solar Storm. Organic Great White Shark n' Tangerine Dream Clones dr Rob

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Kush4less gro like a pro. By Dr Bertsozki.

Hello everybody. Here is my 4th group, it starts today. I got some Great White Shark n Tangerine Dream clones. I made more clones today. Now i got a full house 4 stages. 3 months ago i started my 1st group every 30 days i start a group n harvest another one this will b my last 23rd of the m . Without a harvest. Next nov 23 i should have my first harvest. Im really loving the low temps of my LED. And the plants are growing super good. Im sure ill get plenty of meds out of my space. Im usinb pure coco in a 2x2 area. Bottled water. General Organics nutes. A myco2 blooming. Im dying to see some nugs already. Its been 3 months n still no fruit to my labor. Lol. Ill try to do as many pics as possible. Have a wonderful weekend family of MP

View attachment 14772388998131573650097.jpg

I have had such problems with LEDs. Do you havve a pic of your plants that are doing super good under your LEDs?

So not all LED lights are created equal. Even when they have the same wattage. You gotta go with something like mine from California Lightworks. USA made 3 yr warranty. And they last like 9- 10 years running 24hrs. Mine is using 165 watt and can replace a 400w and flower a 2x2 and veg a 5x5 i have the full cycle that can be used for both phases. Msrp $519 plus tax i got my hydro store to match an online ad for 398. Runs cool. I think i like it better yhan my old t5 432 w. So yeah i keep it 12 inches from the top cola. Very strong. Here is the Shark Shock

View attachment 20161023_102822.jpg

Thanks! It is a good looking pl. Yeah, that is one thing I did learn--unlike HIDs, all LEDs are not created equal. Thanks for sharing. Makes me want to fire up the LED again--I have some Shark Shock CBD seeds somewhere that I cannotd...thinking that they still at my place in Idaho.

Thanks! It is a good looking pl. Yeah, that is one thing I did learn--unlike HIDs, all LEDs are not created equal. Thanks for sharing. Makes me want to fire up the LED again--I have some Shark Shock CBD seeds somewhere that I cannotd...thinking that they still at my place in Idaho.

Thank u THG. My Shark Shock is sending you good vibes.

View attachment 1477482247246785032005.jpg

Latest posts

Back