Picking a good indoor strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BioShock

PC Gamer/Stoner
Reaction score
:ciao: hi everyone

I'm in the planning stages right now of my first grow and I've got everything decided except one thing. The seeds. I've scouted this forum a bit and I haven't really been able to find any exceptional information regarding picking seeds...but I'll tell you my plan as far as the grow box goes is to only have one plant, maybe two if I'm lucky. I'm ripping the top 3 drawer panels off of the drawers themselves and using a 4 drawer wooden file cabinet (something along these lines), adding fans, lights, reflective material, etc. So don't worry about all of those technicalities.

This IS my first grow, and I'd like it to be as painless as possible so I'm thinking feminized seeds. I do have the cash for it, they do seem a bit pricey (using everyonedoesit.com to get em), but are they worth it?
I'm looking into Dutch Passion right now.

Just any tips; or pointing out idiocies of mine are more than welcomed. Thanks :D

ive been hearing a lot about "lowrider" strains.. theyre typical strains..bluberry,afghani kush,etc.. but theyre a low growing cross strain...similar to topping and tying off to keep the plants bushy,except this strain is meant to grow like that..

havent done a grow with the lowrider cross, but maybe someone here knows more..

but look into it, maybe it will work for you

yea i grew lowryder #2's and it was pretty fun .... mine got nute burn so it didnt turn out that great but it was still cool to have bud in around 2 months... i would suggest Ak-48 from nirvana ... They do have crosses and lowryder hybrids like GrowinCali said but they are not all 100% auto-flowering .. so you will get a mix of some auto-flowering and some not. I suggest going to www.drchronic.com and do a searh for some indoor strains

Awesome...thank you for the link

So as you can figure, it's gonna be a stealth grow box. I'm figuring one plant, and I want it to be something fairly easy to start off with, but fairly bushy and dense.

I've heard that Haze is difficult to grow, what makes that so?

What are some of your favorite noob strains that no one could mess up but are decent?

ive heard of hazes being testy too...same thing with durban poison

i would suggest either;

romulan
white widow
blueberry

best bet is to look at the seed bank sites and see what will yield you the most per plant since youre doing a small set up and if its a heavy yielder, you should get a decent harvest unless you totally neglect her.

Grownincali420 said:
ive heard of hazes being testy too...same thing with durban poison

i would suggest either;

romulan
white widow
blueberry

best bet is to look at the seed bank sites and see what will yield you the most per plant since youre doing a small set up and if its a heavy yielder, you should get a decent harvest unless you totally neglect her.

I would second white widow. just because its a good harty strain and easy to grow and yields moderatly well.

Latest posts

Back