sam the skunk man haze x skunk 1 in 12 oz disposable cups

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah!!!! Getting exciting hu?? I was thinking, I don't think you'll be able to top or FIM or LST on your next grow because you don't have enough room to bush out on them.. If you went with a smaller number of plants you probably could...

Update: i have 3 beautiful 1/2 inch babies sprouted.the other 2 seeds didnt serve their purpose.one didnt germ at all and one germinated,but the tap root never came out of the shell,the tap root just developed inside the seed and it was white so i decided i didnt wanna mess with it so yea,3/5.
These babies are nice though.green and healthy as can be..ive always waited for three sets of leaves to form before topping.

*message to Timmy*
wassup bro?The dude i got it from said he topped his plants once.what i'd do is i'd do some of em and then others i wouldnt.(like whichever strain/strains R growing the tallest the quickest,would be the one to get supercropped.)i wouldnt go crazy with it though.thats why im gonna do up these skunk x haze plants and lst one of em,FIMin one,and supercropping the other one.i'll figure em out.i thinks its all about learnin the strain and then just trainin em.i've grew 20 plants is a small walk in closeti think each plants had 1/2 square feet of grow room but i still got an oz-2 ozs off each plant..set up the way it comes out of the box,each pot has 1 square feet.that should be enough.even on this igs system,im not expectin 4 ozs off each plant,but when you take 40 and multiply it by 1 1/2 or 2oz..thats more than enough smoke for me. i'd pay almost $20,000 for 60 ozs of good dank up here. ($325 x 60=$19,500 ) anyways,my fingers are tired of typin =) -peace

*agreez* hey timmy,i just finished my framin for my stand thats gonna hold my 8 or 10 that i'll be dippin.i decided to make the whole thing with 2x4's,its 3'12 feet long and two ft wilde with room for two trays.its pretty friggin sturdy dude.it can hold me,and im 190lbs so it should be good to go.havent figured out which way i wanna do it yet...i need to get a dAMN camra then you'll see what this is.i have it set up right at the end of my system.so with this and the system,i should have a canopy of at least 4ftx9ft.so each 600 watt will be lighting a 4ftx4 1/2ft area.how many lumens would that be per sq ft? anyways,bout to toke and get ready for work.-peace

update:all three are an inch tall and looking perfect.theyre all forming their second set of leaves.i've been havin to dunk the peat in water once a day.Its dryin out pretty quickly.probably by the weekend i'll have them in the coco and i'll start feedin em very light doses of superthrive.(not alot at all,like half of 1/4 teaspoon per gallon,if that.)they will start gettin the ionic a week after starting the superthrive.it will also be introduced to the plants slowly.some people believe in waiting 2 weeks b-4 using any nutes but this is the way i've done it for yrs.never had a problem.so basically,as anything with growing,...do what you know works.everybody has their own tricks of the trade.-peace

5000 per square foot is what you're shooting for so it sounds like you got it covered. Any new pics? Keep us posted my friend. Take care and be safe.

man,i wish i could get my wives camra workin.i'd have a few things for the diy forum.im gonna be gettin one here soon.i'm just spendin all my extra cash on supplys for my "main event" i'll have to go see how much a new charger will be for our digital.once we get that,i'll show you guys my grow room and whatnot.its really not much yet,just my igs,my new homemade system that'll hold my 10 plants that i'll be dunking.i have these babies sittin on the system with a 4ft flourescent hoverin over em for now.im just waiting to be stimulated from our taxpayers $..once i get my rebate check,ill get everything crackin. =) -peace

lol,i agree.i wish they could stimulate me enough so where i could pay for my grow supplys and my bills..but the grow supplys will have to do =)

(update)
well so everything is going/growing perfect so far.the babies have their 2nd set of actual leafs growing.i must say,these plants are growing pretty quick.so far,im very impressed with mr sam the skunk man's genetics..time will tell though,its still early.havent sexed em yet.=)

update:i put the fan on low last night b-4 work and when i checked em this mornin the plant closest to the fan did appear to like the fan yet so i raised the flourescent a lil (not much though,im tryin to avoid the stretching) can anybody tell me how far i should have the (4 ft shop)flourescent without the fan being on? (i've never had a problem running a ran on them at this point.my fan was on low and barely blowing on the plant.i'll probably let them get a little bigger b-4 exposing em to the fan.as long as they can hold their weight, they'll be ok.anyways,the bulbs are 3 inches away from the tops of the plants. is this ok without a fan or should i adjust the light up farther? Thanks my Friends-peace

update
all is well around here.the seedlings are aroun 1 1/2-1 1/3 in.
theyre starting to slow down a little.im thinking about goin to get my ballast for my 400 watt hps checked(it for some reason isnt working) and if its good,im just gonna buy a new bulb and i'll throw these babies under that.hopefully it'll get these babies growin a lil faster.im hopin for only 3 more weeks of veg..then i'll flip the light to 12/12
anyways,not much more to say bout em..theyre still small so im still in the boring stage of the grow.-peace

hey man... take a look outside... look at how the wind blows plants around naturally... it's STRONG.

get a good breeze on the girls... it's not going to hurt them... they will compensate... having strong circulation of air is the biggest deterent for mold/mildew... as well as providing the best environment for the plant to grow in...

just my thinking... you don't wanna listen to my advice???... I don't care... I do my own sheet and it works just fine for me....

the secret of growing dope well is to listen to what EVERYONE has to say... and modifying what u r doing to suite your conditions and environment... it's all trial and error, my friend... what works for some, may not work for you... every plant is different, as well as the environment that iit is grown in.....

Hay bro with a florecent you dont really need a fan on them, Its just there to help with the strengthinng up process, and you can have your lights within a 1/2" from the plants.. I keep mine as low as my chain will let me go with out touching the leaves.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
can anybody tell me how far i should have the (4 ft shop)flourescent without the fan being on? (i've never had a problem running a ran on them at this point.my fan was on low and barely blowing on the plant.i'll probably let them get a little bigger b-4 exposing em to the fan.as long as they can hold their weight, they'll be ok.anyways,the bulbs are 3 inches away from the tops of the plants. is this ok without a fan or should i adjust the light up farther? Thanks my Friends-peace

"you don't wanna listen to my advice???... I don't care... I do my own sheet and it works just fine for me...."

lol,wow you are crazy....i have the fan goin..its just on low and not blowing on them as hard as it was.they should be aight,i have my 3rd set of leaves comin in..it seems like every 2 or 3 days i have a new set of leaves formin..Timmy,what do ya think about me fimin...do it when i have around 5 sets of leaves right? (around 5 or 6 inches?)-peace

lol,im too busy buyin supplys,,i'll have pics up b-4 you know it..this is just my b.s. grow..my "main event" will be my main 08 grow.this is just me gettin my teqs and whatnot down.gettin back into the swing of things ya know

Rule of thumb says wait till you have had 3 sets of alternating nodes.. But i like to wait till after its 2nd or 3rd week of vegging. The reason is that the plant usually determines its sex around the 2nd and 3rd week of growth. And i try not to stress the plant before that mark. I don't like boys/hermies.... But thats just what i do. But thing is you need to wait a week before throwing into flower to give her time to regenerate. So if your looking to flower earlier than a month into veg than i would FIM whenever it has its 3rd alternating node... Good Luck bro.

Latest posts

Back