sam the skunk man haze x skunk 1 in 12 oz disposable cups

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea,i think im gonna give em a few more weeks..fim em..then let em grow for a week or so..then to 12/12 they go.i hope at least one of the 3 are female.*fingers crossed*

Well just make sure you treat them right the first few weeks...
No temps above 85
Don't let them dry out, and just give plain 5.8ph water for the first 2 weeks thin a small dose of nutrients...

i just got my new computer (or at least a computer alot newer than my last one =) *no more waitin 10 minutes to change websites* its so nice...best of all,it was free.

Update: all three of my babies are growing alright.theyre getting their 3rd and 4th set of leaves in and the round leaves at the bottom(forgot the name of em) are dying off.yesterday i threw a 42 watt cfl into the mix to hopefully speed things up a lil.the fan is running on low.my leaves have been drooping down a lil within the last day or 2.(i've watered em every other day)..ill have to check the plant problems threads and see whats causin the drooping leaves.but overall all is well,waiting for these sets of leaves to finish developing so i can get ready to FIM,and supercrop.i'll keep you guys updated on any new progress-thanks for checkin out the journal-peace

lol,ive been put on hold by the makers of the camra.im havin to order the charger for the camra from the manufacture..im tryin bro =)

these plants are like 3'' tall and theyre just developing their 4th set of leaves.i had a problem with the ph in my water so i decided to use store boughten distilled water for now on.i dont know if it the coco or what but these things donot like gettin watered alot.their leaves have been drooping on me for like a week or so now.they are small but they are already developing a skunky smell,probably quicker than any bagseed plants i've grown.usually i wouldnt smell the plants til they got like 8 or 9 inches.but anyways,time will tell.im gonna fim em after i have a cuple more sets of leave develope..then ill give em a week..after that,i'll put em under a hps and go ahead and flip to 12/12 and introduce my bloom nutes....not much else to add,just wanted to throw a lil update up of em.ill have pics up as soon as possible-peace my friends

update: all three plants were supercropped for the first time this mornin.the stems were just too hard for me to do it w/ my fingers so i carefully did it with some plyers just til i heard the "mush"

(update) all three have came back better than b-4.they loved it.i see new growth,on every single node.what a good teq.(thanks again toa)i will be FIMin a coupole of the three next,probaby within a week or so

im not sure if anybodys followin my boring journal or not,but the my babes are not 3 1/2 inches tall with 6 sets of leaves.ill fim em and then by the time they come back from that,i should have my lights and whatnot,so i'm basically just playin the waiting game 4 now.

Howdy AID, im followin it, just dont have any worthy comments:) on the fan thing, the plant closest to my fan gets the pee blown out of it...and it pretty much stays the same as the others healthwise, cept the stem is a little thicker, and 1 or 2 of the big fans get a little wind distorted but they dont actually dry out or die...if that helps ya any. sorry about your cam prob, ill be standin by with the rest for pictures;)

lol,well its good to know somebodys followin along =) (Thanks Bro) its still kinda boring in the grow,not much to talk about and not much to picture yet.i do like that super cropping teq alot though.it made these plants leaves and stem almost double in size.i cant stress enough how much i recommend doing this indoors.my nodes on these things are so tight,im lovin it.no stretch what so ever. but anyways,hope to have pics up soon.im still waitin for my charger for the digital camra.-peace,and thanks again my friend lyfr for postin a comment.i hope to beable to have some fat buds to dedicate to the people that have helped me along the way in here by the end of november-peace

i love supercropping too, so much that every time i go out to smoke cig/other i walk around my yard doin it to all the plants. there is even this little experimental weed (the bad kind!) in the corner of my yard ive been testing all the techniques on.. SC, LST, topping, stepping( this is where i step on it till its flattened to the ground, not 4 MJ!..maybe)and the little bugger just comes back stronger. maybe i think if i train it enough it will become MJ! wow,im stoned...i did have someth/ oh yeah, ive found in the two journals ive done that it may be a little slow getting started, but you'll have a big crowd at the finish line.:hubba:

right..it helps to have pics and a plant/plants that are flowering,or near the end of flowering.

today was a special day for these hopefull ladies they got their 7th set of leaves FIMed today (if i did it right FIMed,if not then topped) i left 20% of the growth.well see what happens.i'll hopefully have this cord for this camra by the end of week. *fingers crossed* -peace

"you can draw us a picture"

:rofl: :smoke1: :48: I'll be right on that.
if it doesnt come tomorrow i might just go get a cheap regular ol digital camra so i can show you guys my plants and what my room looks like.

As far us these skunk haze plants go,they'll be gettin their light schedule changed to 12/12 once my lights/nutes arrive off the ups truck.i'll just pull them outta the grow room,and put em in my basement when its their time to sleep.i dont know if i like usin this coco though,i think i might like growin in a dirt a lil more than handfeedin them in this stuff.i'd say this stuff would be better for an organic grower.i dont like how even if my water is at a ph of 6-6.3,they still show a lil yellowing.my nutes are still only at 1/2 strength due to the fact this strain is so nute shy.(or at least for me thats what im experiencing) i think my plants i've grown in soil have grown alot faster than these are growin.i cant wait to get growin in some rockwool.i think thats why its so true that everybody has their own teqs they like.for example,you see me sayin in this thread that i dont care for growin in coco,but the next thread read could be about a person that absolutly loves it.its just all about findin that one way that works and then just master it...or at least try to. =)

Hey man, sounds like this is going to be good. Can't wait for the new pics, Id love to see your FIM tops in early growth, they truely look amazing the way you can watch it morph into a whole new branch and cola tops LOL. GREEN MOJO BROTHER and keep it cool.

okay friend..those sound like they are off to a good start...TBG, or King will be along shortly to give the serious mojo..But 4 now heres some GREEN MOJO to help them along..keep us posted and KEEP M GREEN

Latest posts

Back