Toker's Indoor Bagseed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i wouldn't say all female variety quite yet ...Still have a few started on 12/12 that'll be another week before showin' ...But all is well tho, not much to complain about...I've 3 confirmed females as of right now ...More to come ...

alrighty, well i've got 3 confirmed ladies :D ...One is my EasterBud hopefully , i'm gonna try to lst/ kinda sog with the bucket handle on it , not really sure how it might work out but it's the only one left that's had any lst ...And a few pics...And by the way, the earlier 2 hermies was males , just wanted to correct myself there after further reading...

100_1857.JPG

100_1861.JPG

100_1864.JPG

100_1869.JPG

100_1871.JPG

100_1872.JPG

100_1873.JPG

100_1874.JPG

100_1878.JPG

100_1882.JPG

100_1886.JPG

And, does anybody have any clue want kind of bug this is ??? It was crawling on the floor when i noticed it, actually freaked me out:eek: ... But there was little slices /rips in the leaves, that i actually accounted the my kitten sneakin' over to the tent when i had my back turned...:rolleyes: little sucker loves the stuff

420benny said:
Looking good. I have a question for ya. In your nutes listed above, are you sure about the bloom? Seems like it upped N during flowering. Not too sure about that. Any more info?
And yeah, this is for sure ...I wasn't so sure about it either, ya wouldn't believe how many times i've actually went back and forth to check ...But has anyone ever used any of Iguana Juice or Dr. Hornby's stuff...I think it's actually made by Advanced Nutrients , but considered 'organic' ...Or has anybody used any bloom nutes similar to this ratio consistency..? So far so good, maybe with a little compost tea and molasses at the end it'll work out...Also have a sample bottle of something called "OverDrive" that says to use last 2 weeks or so of bloom but i'm not sure about it ...And would anybody reccomend using MG along w/ the nutes i have??? anyways, Keep it Up Keep it GREEN ...

that bug looks like some kind of beetle. Ugly little bastard!

kill the bug its a beetle and will kill your plants reproduce and infest,bugs are baaaadddddd!!!!!!!!

Yeah...a beetle was the obvious answer , sorry to be blunt ...I killed it before a split second after i saw it , as i would any bug ...I just thought some ppl might be able to tell me as if it was a horrible type of pest to continue to look out for, or if it could possibly be a predatory pest eating , or maybe even a beneficial insect ... I'd never seen anything like it, and am not exactly sure if it done any damage or not...He's dead either way, just trying to educate myself for future encounters and trying to find out what measures to take if they're a threat to the garden...
And what do most indoor growers use for pest repellant, insect repellant ??? to prevent, not to rid ...i've sometimes confused the ways, and assumed if it kept them away it would run them away once they're there... Bugs Suck

Bad news for the garden...I'll be without the HID for a lil over a week while it's being shipped for repair after a power surge, somethin' burnt out...But , no bugs since last time so that's good ...The girls still don't look near as healthy as i'd like...I'm not sure what's cause some damage, but i've got a few leaves that's curling under that i think was from my Mh being so close ...but also some orangish rusty looking blotches that i have no clue about, if anyone knows what this would be i'd appreciate it ...Here's some pics from a couple days ago, i've been quite lazy lately and a little bummed out ...But we've got 7 confirmed ladies so far, 1 is looking like it's showing balls tho ( easter bucket)... :bong: here ya go :bong1:
Also, since losing HID ...temps have been between 61-68 F , does this seem too low ??? And should i cut back on the fans until it's back ???

100_1887.JPG

100_1888.JPG

100_1889.JPG

100_1890.JPG

100_1891.JPG

100_1917.JPG

100_1893.JPG

100_1895.JPG

100_1896.JPG

100_1897.JPG

100_1898.JPG

100_1899.JPG

...a few more ....Including the damaged leaf pics , orangish blotchy spots...and also curled leafs that i think is from heat or light ...:bongin:

100_1900.JPG

100_1902.JPG

100_1903.JPG

100_1904.JPG

100_1905.JPG

100_1906.JPG

100_1907.JPG

100_1908.JPG

100_1912.JPG

100_1913.JPG

100_1911.JPG

100_1910.JPG

Im starting to have the same issue with a couple of my bigger plants, Ill be watching this to see others opinions.

...and just a few more :D These 2 are my babies, you might could say they're my "First Ladies" , one vegged for maybe 2-3 weeks, the other vegged for only a week maybe ...but from the first seedlings that popped , i picked out the best looking one to me and by golly she's made me proud so far :cool: ...OH, and also got a pic of my little furry friend, Tater :) ...Welp that's it for now :bong: how about a :bong1: 4u :D ???

100_1909.JPG

100_1914.JPG

100_1915.JPG

100_1603.JPG

...turns out pH is high , bummer ...And this server busy is really gettin' old ...Any ideas on what i should do lower ph??? it's reading around 8.0 or so ... i know a .01 makes a big difference but i can't help that the 2 testers i've got are shiddy ...

100_1971.JPG

100_1968.JPG

100_1946.JPG

100_1947.JPG

100_1944.JPG

100_1945.JPG

100_1957.JPG

100_1962.JPG

tn_toker420 said:
...turns out pH is high , bummer ...And this server busy is really gettin' old ...Any ideas on what i should i about ph??? it's reading around 8.0 or so ... i know a .01 makes a big difference but i can't help that the 2 testers i've got are shiddy ...

:eek: ... gotta get your PH down to 6.5 or as close as you can to that #. Have you been testing your runoff, and what is the PH of your water that you've been feeding with?

Also on another note... did you get your HID lighing back from HTG,, everything went ok I assume???

Overall though plants are looking nice!!! :D

im surprised your plants are doing as well as they are with a ph of 8!
must be hardy little guys!
time to buy some phospheric acid, its not expensive $10 for 250ml
have you got a pen ph tester strips or soil ph test kit?
i use a ph pen and have the other ph testing equipment,
the only downfall with the ph pens are, you cant cheak the ph of the soil directly,
this site has about the cheapist good ph testers ive seen,
http://www.eseasongear.com/hydroponics.html
as for the leaf damage its prob where you spiled alittle water with nutes on the leaf and the light burns the leaf,
how much space do you have to work with in your grow room,
and how much height do you have?

lordhighlama said:
:eek: ... gotta get your PH down to 6.5 or as close as you can to that #. Have you been testing your runoff, and what is the PH of your water that you've been feeding with?

Also on another note... did you get your HID lighing back from HTG,, everything went ok I assume???

Overall though plants are looking nice!!! :D

As for pH, i'm workin on it...I'd just got a pH tester in the last few days...I guess for the last week i'd been watering w/ just 24 hr distilled tap...But after testing it seems like my waters got a really high pH , there wasn't a whole lot of color difference in the tap and my distilled but you could tell a slight difference pinkish to red i guess...But i'd put out a few buckets about a week to collect runoff rainwater , and i tested it and it's sittin right around 6 on the strips so i'm thinking about flushing with that along with the distilled w/ an acidic additive like vineger (white) or peroxide , or maybe food grade citric acid if i can find it...Haven't tested my RO ph yet...any advice whether i should stop nutes tho ??? Or possibly feed a mix of compost tea???
And on another note about my HID, i was told the cord was bad and they're gonna ship me a brand new one...BUT , they didn't have my model ballast in stock ...So it'll be maybe a week more than anticipated, but i'd think it should be here in the next few days ...

swiftgt said:
im surprised your plants are doing as well as they are with a ph of 8!
must be hardy little guys!
time to buy some phospheric acid, its not expensive $10 for 250ml
have you got a pen ph tester strips or soil ph test kit?
i use a ph pen and have the other ph testing equipment,
the only downfall with the ph pens are, you cant cheak the ph of the soil directly,
this site has about the cheapist good ph testers ive seen,
http://www.eseasongear.com/hydroponics.html
as for the leaf damage its prob where you spiled alittle water with nutes on the leaf and the light burns the leaf,
how much space do you have to work with in your grow room,
and how much height do you have?
I've not gotta lot of space really , but enough i'd suppose...It's a 4ft wide x 2ft deep x 4ft tall grow tent from HTG ... I'm actually considering building a taller growbox when i get the resources to do so , it'll basically be a dedicated flower chamber w/ the HID ... The T5 i have is pretty much ideal size for the tent ...It's gonna be cuttin it close when i get the HID back tho, it may have to be pegged at the top ...Would anyone consider tying over any at this point in flower (5 weeks) ??? And i'm hopin to get another pH tester for sure, about how much would one need to invest to get a decent test where you can actually read by .1 or at least has the entire scale 1-14 ??? keep in mind resources are really limited tho...Well , Everyone Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN ...

that link to eseasongear.com posted up be swift is really a good site to get your pen from. That's where I ordered my Milwaukee ph55 tester recently.

So far I really like it, and it's way better than using those darn test strips. hXXp://www.eseasongear.com/miphwaphte1.html

ha, i just remembered i got that link off you lama!:rolleyes:
yea that site is about the best ive seen for price,
get it there.
would it be possable to get more height if you changed things around in your grow space?
i would use the bigest pots you can afford to use in your grow space if you want to up your yeild, try get 3gal for flowering plants, but 5 gal is even better!:D
as for your water, you cant realy tell a waters ph by looking at it,
you will have to test it,
yea collecting rainwater can be a good place to get clean water but you will have to test it too,
do you use nutes every time you water?

Latest posts

Back