SOW Blueberry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hell yeah those are looking fantastic. when i get back to soil i'm def gunna run your current recipe on my bb jam & whose the breeder of the bb pie? sorry if you said earlier.

docfishwrinkle said:
hell yeah those are looking fantastic. when i get back to soil i'm def gunna run your current recipe on my bb jam & whose the breeder of the bb pie? sorry if you said earlier.

Sow amazing seeds. Thanx

Problem is somehow I didnt label. Have no idea how. Very stern in making sure I am spot on. Alas, here we have narrowed down to one BB 1, 3 or 7. This is a 28 day old from cut taken. All were taken in last week veg. Look close. See the trich production? Be interesting what she does moving foward.

IMG_1151-1.JPG

That's a good looking plant nouvellechef. Gonna have mass trichs. GREEN MOJO

trichome production this early, even for a mature cutting is amazizing!!! Keep up the good work; I'll be watching this little puppy here!

MMMMM....beautiful Blueberry!
Sweet buds there NC.

Hey NC wanna see how not to grow a BB,

i have a very dissappointing one about ready for the chop, she was looking alot worse at week 4 and came on strong to finnish but still very sad.
the other plants around her did very well, confusing.

i will try to post a pic later. yours look awesome.

On second thought maybe i shouldnt post a pic, you wouldnt want anyone to think you grew this pathetic beast.

dman1234 said:

i have a very dissappointing one about ready for the chop, she was looking alot worse at week 4 and came on strong to finnish but still very sad.

On second thought maybe i shouldnt post a pic, you wouldnt want anyone to think you grew this pathetic beast.

Awwwwww.....come on post a pic....ugly buds need love too....:hubba:

dman1234 said:

HAHA. Post up.

ozzywhitelufc said:
Looks Great a lot better than that Dutch passion crap I had.

I had horrible luck with all Dutch Passion strains I have tried.

nouvellechef said:
HAHA. Post up.

Okay, but remember you asked for it.

here she is at day 69, today, main cola has made a push to recover but its just too late, at day 69 she is about 25% amber.

she was under 1200 watts with her friends, check the last page in my journal in my sig to see how other strains sitting right beside her did, they all way way out performed her.:doh:

bb 003.JPG

Latest posts

Back