Dmans Sharon Stone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear yur short pilgrem but ifin I may say some pouch product be better then no pouch product. Hope yur next round yield yur needs friend ;)

BWD

Looking great Dman! Mind if I pull up a chair? Green mojo!

Thanks BWD.

Thanks Mainebud, have a seat, anytime.

MY only 2 girls at around 3 weeks 12/12

001.JPG003.JPG

004.JPG010.JPG

Popped a few new seeds again, to go with the 2 flowering girls pictured above, 8 of the same, Sharon Stone, and i found a single Satori seed in the jar of smoke so i decided to pop it and watch it closely, one seed from 2 plants so maybe i will get lucky with it.

got that green thumb working do you . nice looking ladys you have there sorry to here about only getting 2

Green thumb for sure. Some beauties you have there Dman. Looking good. :)

Thanks Sin and PP,

They have had their first flowering feeding and have responded really well, more pics soon, thx again guys.

Here are the 2 ladies at a little over 5 weeks 12/12, looking pretty decent so far.

005.JPG006.JPG

009.JPG010.JPG

She is filling out nice..yum yum

:48:

Thanks 4U, with only the two in the room they have plenty of room to do their thing.

Great looking ladies you got there, Dman 1234! Sorry I'm late to the party, but it looks like there's gonna be a big finish! Best luck to ya!

key

Thanks Key and Maine, about 4 weeks to go on these.

Finally I get to harvest something for the first time in a while, this is the first of the 2 girls i had, not the most impressive plant structurally but its great smoke and a decent haul, her sister is still in flower and has much larger buds
and will be one of the biggest plants (weight wise) that i have ever grown, she seems to need another week for some reason so i'm gonna let her go a bit.

006.JPG009.JPG

007.JPG012.JPG

Yur pouch be full pilgrem glad yur trails going as yual need them! So what yual goin do with all that pouch product yual aint plannin smokes it all by yurself is ya? ;)

BWD

Thanks BWD, I have a a wife that enjoys the smoke so I dont expect it will take long to empty my pouch, LOL.

Very nice Dman. Some fire looks like. Enjoy your harvest. :)

Thanks, PP

Here is the second one, I will prob trim it tomorrow.:)

001.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

Latest posts

Back