Ston-loc's 2013 outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing's been on em rain wise in weeks, and this one is the worst. 2nd of same strain few spots. Different spot third, nothing. Scratching my head, cause it really does look like splashed liquid on it....

Had a really busy weekend and wasn't able to pick up eagle20 yet. The h2o2 spray has been keeping it at bay, but definitely spraying them down soon, before kicking into flower. They've definitely got legs and having a growth spurt recently.

image.jpg

Late start this year, a bit smaller than last years ten footers, but I'm still confident of a good harvest. Burned one and spent some time out there today. So serene. Seriously is therapy after a long crappy day at work :48:

ston-loc said:
Late start this year, a bit smaller than last years ten footers, but I'm still confident of a good harvest. Burned one and spent some time out there today. So serene. Seriously is therapy after a long crappy day at work :48:

i hear ya ston. girls are looking amazing. :icon_smile:

ston-loc said:
Burned one and spent some time out there today. So serene. Seriously is therapy after a long crappy day at work :48:

yes! on my way to piece of mind now ;) mojo for

Thanks for the mojo and stopping in SM, shortbus, and NEwguy! :D

Wasn't getting a response so I posted in the sick plants section. Bunch of pics in the powdery mildew in veg thread

Bummer! Gonna be eagle 20'ing them tonight once the sun starts to go down.

Still in veg. But it's easier to do it when they are babies yo! Oh well. Next year :) Looks good. Be careful. Windy today?

Not really. Always seems to calm at dusk also. So so I just mi with water like I've read? What's this I'm seeing of an atomizer? Plan to just mix it and spray in my little gallon Hudson sprayer.

Looking incredible!! Great job keep it up, I'll be watching.

I too spotted PM on a few girls today that are in Veg. Ill be doing an Eagle20 treatment as well.

Updated pic. Just sprayed with a stronger concentration of eagle 20. Hopefully that gets rid of the pm that's still coming back.

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back