Ston-loc's 2013 outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rockin and Rollin

image.jpg

Getting really frosty! Yards starting to get that amazing smell too

image.jpg

Those are some wonderfully massive trees you got there ston. Well done my friend. :)

I'd say those are some very happy plants, nice job!! :icon_smile:

Thanks guys! Battling pm flare ups still. Also had to start staking em up. The weights coming on.

Was up on the roof for other chores, got a look to see what all the daily planes and helicopters see as they go by, haha.

image.jpg

Nice color from the roof and pretty bud... It is happening. continued mojo.

Those r turning out to resemble last year's:hubba: I wonder wats with that pm? Coastal thing I imagine. I know u will take good care of them;) let's ride this til the end:lama:

:lama: :lama: :lama: we ride and we ride and we'll never subside if u do not believe it we'll tan it f#cking hide. Oh I need to hear some tenacious d. We rein supreme:lama: by far the best icon/smilie around :lama: mojo for the ride

Yes I am heavily medicated

Hahaha, what's up MM!? In the bay, but not really coastal. It's hitting others I know around here too. Not sure why, but it sucks!

:ciao: Ston!

Plants lookin good bro

Hey drft! Thanks for stopping by. Definitely need to set up my cover for them! Forecast has sunny all week and up into the 90's, and yet it just randomly rained for twenty minutes. Not stoked about that!

image.jpg

The plant on the right is the farthest along of the three. Rose, if you see this, you can kind of see how I was saying I stake em on the right plant :D

image.jpg

Beautiful, we can do that, thank you again Ston... yours are so pretty. Very nice.

Latest posts

Back