I have read that autos veg and flower under the same amout of light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think so I am gonna look around and see what new auto seeds are around

If you do get some I'd recommend planting straight into 5 gal or larger.
I believe one of the things that stunted some growth was late transplanting.

5 gal is waaaay big for an auto... Ive had my best results with 2-3 gallon pots... the deeper the better....

Auto flowers are Seed banks best thing as there in seed form but again as a auto you cannot clone of any Auto strains so you got to keep buying seeds wow that sucks Eh ??????
IMO stay away from auto's and find a strain that you can keep till the day you die from cloneing after clone

Nothing wrong with getting free be autos but dont waste your time on them look for a decent strain that can be kept

okay dr fever I will keep that in mind, honesty is awesome

Auto flowers are Seed banks best thing as there in seed form but again as a auto you cannot clone of any Auto strains so you got to keep buying seeds wow that sucks Eh ??????
IMO stay away from auto's and find a strain that you can keep till the day you die from cloneing after clone

Nothing wrong with getting free be autos but dont waste your time on them look for a decent strain that can be kept

all you have to do is spray it with CS around preflower once a day for a week and youll have hundreds of seeds
very very similar to the plant you started with all fem BTW

the new strains are totally worth growing
i pull 3-4 oz's on occasion from a 3 gal 2-3 is the norm

Even if you were to produce your own seeds from the Auto you're growing you can not keep killer phenotypes through taking cuttings and keeping mother plants when growing autos and spraying with CS is likely to introduce hermaphrodite genes into your seeds.

ive been through more then a few homemade fem beans
no hermi's , none , 0 , zip , i have only had one auto hermi in the last 5 years without permission and that was a freebie g13 pineapple express auto
a chemically induced hermi isnt going to be passed on
only bad genetics makes a hermi trait get passed on not something you sprayed it with

agreed the fact you cant clone them sucks , but at the same time it doesnt i can keep 100's of seeds in a container the size of a cigarette pack in my fridge instead of taking up room in my veg with mothers
but all the fem beans i have made have all been pretty consistent in potency shape and size
so it really doesnt matter you cant clone
IMO
they are close enough

Except for when your me, then its more like 5-6oz.. :D

i challenge you to a duel ...... en garde

me and you brother are going to have a side by side in a 5 gal same strain, same batch :D
i got the beans ;)

you ~~~> :hitchair: <~~~ me

then why lurk in the auto sub-forum ? close enough is all your gonna get here brother

but all the fem beans i have made have all been pretty consistent in potency shape and size
where does it say sub par ? stop trolling if you have nothing to back your fem seed's are hermi and sub par claims then do us all a favor and stop posting
you said yourself you grow clones
go troll the other 40 + subforums that have to do with photo's

im using the IBL process to stabilize the auto trait ....... not making a IBL how is this so hard to understand eventually i will not have the male pollen anymore at that point they will be fem crossed
as in the same process .....

and i meant close enough to clone like that it doesnt matter
reg seeds hermi as well just because you encountered a fem seed with bad genetics doesnt mean a reg is less prone to be hermi like i said its genetic

its not the fem process that makes hermi's its shotty genetics and people throwing out beans that are not tested well enough just to make a buck (xx+xx) isnt going to equal a male
if the hermi trait is not there its just not there
its all good bro ........ read it ............ distort it and twist it .... regurgitate nonsense ....

i got some beans from a guy on the last forum i have had for a while
they were fem when he got them then he cs'd it so i guess when i gt them they were S2
then i CS'd a plant from it i have 2 going now one is showing sex and one is still a baby
i was going to document my next grow coming up when i move in my new place
it will be all S3 afghan kush ryders none of the S2's hermi'd and i had alot of them that i have grown out

i just have to add you said most of the hermi fem's were from novices

did you take into account that a reg would of probably hermi'd in there care too ? its really easy to blame genetics when you really dont know how to grow

i ask you this how many fem crops have you made and grown out ?

i got some beans from a guy on the last forum i have had for a while
they were fem when he got them then he cs'd it so i guess when i gt them they were S2
then i CS'd a plant from it i have 2 going now one is showing sex and one is still a baby
i was going to document my next grow coming up when i move in my new place
it will be all S3 afghan kush ryders none of the S2's hermi'd and i had alot of them that i have grown out

i just have to add you said most of the hermi fem's were from novices

did you take into account that a reg would of probably hermi'd in there care too ? its really easy to blame genetics when you really dont know how to grow

i ask you this how many fem crops have you made and grown out ?
I can honestly say I've never had a fem seed hermi on me, not unless I forced it with CS, but that is kinda the point.

Many things can cause a plant to hermi, the most common being stress. If you stress any plant hard enough it will turn on you and personally imo if a female plant hermied and produced pollen and it hit other females, boom, female seeds without even trying. I wouldn't even be mad at that.. :D

Are we gonna do the side by side after you move?

so you have no first hand experience ?
then your arguments are just hot air brother and not personal experience

have a nice day :D

Why would I make fem seeds and grow them out when I believe that fem seeds/genetics are the absolute worst thing to happen to the cannabis genus since the Big Bang !
I bet I could produce an auto fem that would put you to sleep. If I wouldn't have been so impatient and let my last auto cure for 2 months it would have been even stronger than it already was. I scooped out some kief and bud particles from some jars last night and it put me on stupid after smoking half a bowl.

I can honestly say I've never had a fem seed hermi on me, not unless I forced it with CS, but that is kinda the point.

Many things can cause a plant to hermi, the most common being stress. If you stress any plant hard enough it will turn on you and personally imo if a female plant hermied and produced pollen and it hit other females, boom, female seeds without even trying. I wouldn't even be mad at that.. :D

Are we gonna do the side by side after you move?

yep should be in the next couple weeks
if you have room for it that is
i have some fresh beans that

they are a fem of a fem of a fem :chuck:

yep should be in the next couple weeks
if you have room for it that is
i have some fresh beans that
according to the experts here should be just a plant full of calyx's and balls
they are a fem of a fem of a fem :chuck:
Cool, I can make room for it no doubt, not to mention that means more smoke.. Cant get mad at that....

that is one hell of a threesome. :laugh:

Latest posts

Back