Good strain for beginner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budz4me

Reaction score
Looking to find a new strain to grow.

I am a beginner, I have 2 grows under my belt...both less than stellar...but I did get good smoke...just not the potency nor yield I could have.

So being new and still figuring it all out....would Nirvanas Ice be something I could tackle?

I have tried bag seed, Nirvanas Auto NL and Auto Bubblicious.

Now I want to try a regular photoperiod plant (probably feminized)

Two good strains I have found from Nirvana that are easy to grow are Wonder Woman and Blue mystic.

What kind of high do you want? Are you looking for more of a sativa up high or a couch-lock indica high?

Tell us a little about your space--what light(s) are you using? How big is it? Do you have a good ventilation set up?

:yeahthat:

And also

connoisseur? or commercial?

The Hemp Goddess said:
What kind of high do you want? Are you looking for more of a sativa up high or a couch-lock indica high?

Tell us a little about your space--what light(s) are you using? How big is it? Do you have a good ventilation set up?

wat is the difference ? like wat do u mean in sativa up high or couch lock ?
thnx

The sativa are more a get up and get things done buzz and the couch lock indica are more a stare at the blank screen drooling on your chin buzz

BudGrower said:
wat is the difference ? like wat do u mean in sativa up high or couch lock ?
thnx

LOL--don't know how to put it any clearer than that. What kind of high do you want? Different strains and hybrids give you different kinds of highs. A nice sativa dominant strain will get you up and moving and doing things. A good indica dominant strain will help you relax and sleep--a couch-lock. And hybrids for everything in between. You should grow what YOU like.

I have tried bag seed, Nirvanas Auto NL and Auto Bubblicious.

I have never seen an Auto with any real bang. Hell Ive grown better smoke from bagseed then the Autos I have ever grown or smoked.

The Hemp Goddess said:
LOL--don't know how to put it any clearer than that. What kind of high do you want? Different strains and hybrids give you different kinds of highs. A nice sativa dominant strain will get you up and moving and doing things. A good indica dominant strain will help you relax and sleep--a couch-lock. And hybrids for everything in between. You should grow what YOU like.

:D:D:D thnx

ozzydiodude said:
The sativa are more a get up and get things done buzz and the couch lock indica are more a stare at the blank screen drooling on your chin buzz

thank u ozzy :icon_smile::icon_smile::icon_smile:

I was looking for a sativa type high mainly.

Something that can deal with me screwing it up, something that can take some abuse maybe lol.

And its for personal only, I do not sell.

Before buying marijuana strain to grow, you must know the different varieties or "strains" of marijuana because each one grows differently, contains different cannabinoid profiles, and has different effects on people like Indica, sativa and auto-flowering. A good knowledge on each strain will help you to take an informed decision.

Mandala's satori is an up sativa type high. Mandalaseeds.com or the attitude

Lots of us love it... takes a lot of water, but not hard to grow.

Latest posts

Back