Ant Problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D=Earth(Diatomaceous Earth) are actually billions of tiny razorblades, look like fine sand and are used by lazy vegetable growers to remove parasitic bugs from their food crops, should the original poster Kindbud(outdoor expert) still be alive, after receiving advice from above, then I will congratulate him ...indeed
Avoid D=Earth in the extreme you are growing a smoking material, that in a short amount of time less than 6 months, intend to alight and inhale, in the meantime these tiny razorblades will be blown into the plants buds/kolas in which they will stick, and stay until you light that bud, and inhale.
Its possibly a death worse than lung cancer, as all you can do is cough up blood for 3 weeks then die, I've seen this at work and the only thing equal to this are those dealers that water their grass with crushed glass

Think long and hard on this

Some great and interesting facts have been revealed recently on how ants train aphids for their honey dew ...keeping a clean grow space is paramount to keeping bugs ...and ants away

Some great and interesting facts have been revealed recently on how ants train aphids for their honey dew ...keeping a clean grow space is paramount to keeping bugs ...and ants away

Yeah, but that's not a helpful tip! That's a WELL KNOWN growing FACT..a clean grow space that is...only so much an be done about nature...so I fight nature with nature...predator insects, carnivores that don't bother leaves...

There is food grade de and pool filter grade de. You don't want to purposefully inhale either, but filter grade will kill you.

Latest posts

Back