Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont be sorry Rose for this State. These are the same cops that will ruin your life and your family's,,, for smoking Weed. They will shoot your *** in a heartbeat, ,,especially if your Black. They treat ppl like **** when they pull you over. They have no sympathy for the lives they take or ruin.

Morning O.F.C. !-- I knew what happened last night and I don't know what to think !---- What Hopper says is true but I can't celebrate any life taken like this !--- I don't understand ambushing people in general !-- If they would have went after the officers who killed the black guys --Maybe !--
My condolences to all who lost loved ones in this tragedy !--Black --White --The pain these famines feel is the same !

Morning O.F.C....What's a penny made out of?
Dirty Copa...sad s***......lived in a lot of states in my time but that southern law always scared me.
Rose I am going to hold out also ...I don't like the idea of Registering with the local dispensaries..to me a lot of the operators seem shady......:48:

I'd say it's hot, but it would be an understatement. Looking at 102 in the shop now. Whew

That is a lie Rose,,,i only wanted to play Doctor.

Hot here too !-- Left arm bothering me !-- Feels like my left shoulder blade been nailed to my back !-- elbow to the fingers is good !-- Just lay up till I can move again !--Trying to keep a good attitude but I just can't seem to get there !--

Hey,,its not funny,,she didnt pay her bill for the Chest x-ray,,,,lol

Send me a little bit of that heat and sunshine please..partly cloudy for the next week,,high 60s.
Going to town to pick-up lumber for the new Veg room...

You dont want tnis nasty *** heat Little Brother, ,,it sucks.

It has cooled down into the high 80s here. It is usually in the upper 90s or low 100s here this time of year. So hard to keep the plants cool in my shop normally in the Summer. I hope this cool weather continues here.

Well time for my coffee and my herb.

Have an AWESOME day guys!

Afternoon OFC. Hate all this shooting ****. Time to clean my guns. I'll be ready if the time comes. I'll go down fighting. Did, you hear about the football player that quit because, he wanted to smoke w***. Just, why can they make it legal. It could make life better for the USA. All, the things they can use it for. Get the USA back on it feet again.

Keef, start slowly shrugging your shoulders. Then do the door way stretch down low and start to get some blood flow in there. ( sorry, can't help myself) I will join you, i just tried that..ouchy.

Burnin, thanks for always posting the news. And nice to see you here in the ofc.

Evening Nes !-- We gonna have U cloning one day soon !--- This spring U gonna have some clones ready to go outside !--- It's just so much better already knowing they girls before they go out !

Been watching da news again and people be mad at the Po-Po !!--- I guess they quit shooting black people for a few days and deal with the dam pot farmers once and for all !

Yes, keef, I'll will try to clone next year. Sure like the way they grow in what I see on the OFC site.

Were is my pipe it time for my Wake and Bake got my coffee. My plant outside are not showing any flower yet. I am wishing for the best.

Burnin 1 -- Good to see U drop by !--- Down on the Texas coast we got a 20 mph wind gusting to 30 --Temps in the 90's -- 76 in the house !--I got no business outside in dat heat !-- Except to check the mailbox for my seed order !--- I got everything else to kick off this seed run !-- 5-6 outstanding varieties that would make a great grow on thier own !---
U guys in the free states don't let them pull a fast one on U !-- Don't give up anything progress that's been made to end prohibition ! -- We Southern growers need U to help set us free !-- Just unlock the door and we'll kick it open !-- I'm old !-- I would really like to smoke a legal joint at home before I die !-- Step on it !--I ain't got that much time !

Got a ? OFC. When the plants get flowers, can, you still spray them with water and EM1?

Hey Nes !-- I'm new to EM-1 too so good question !-- U keep say some plant hasn't flowered yet !--If the is outside that won't happen for a couple more months !-- That's why the named the month Croptober !--Harvest month !--except for those Autos ( spit-spit ) !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back