Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixing to find me some Purple !-- A fine Strawberry and some other stuff! -- Most of these haven't been sexed yet ! --BPU-x- Black Rose --BPU-X-GDP---- Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel ! -- The White-x- Black Rose and God only knows what da hell that other Thang is ?
looking good my friend

I pack a lot of varieties into a little bit of room !- - I got seed to a couple varieties we lost in the bug wars but --It ain't a thing about need for varieties ! -- - but I want them !-- My harem just ain't gonna be complete without a nice lemon !

So I'm looking for an LED to veg these things from cuttings and seedlings then I move them over to the bin on the right then from the right they moved to the bin on the left and that's as big as they go in those bins then I move them so I don't need a crazy light like I said they're only maybe 9 inches tall is the maximum they will be in there what do you guys suggest
46d2588f2fb1425ebaf65b8d318124c8.jpg

Bud got a system working to !-- Cuz I have had shop light fixtures with grow tubes hung in crazy positions like that too !-- I know it is not the answer for every one but I do love my one box one light thing !--
I think U should move that middle box --smaller to larger instead of small ones in the middle ! -- Without different smaller lights ? --Do best U can !

Keef I have all 3 matching I just haven't had a chance to finish up the third one when I get it done the seedlings and cuttings will start out on the right and slowly move to the left till they go to the big bins I need more T 5s for the bigger ones down below so it's either I buy more T 5s for the ones down below or I take the ones from there and move them down below and buy an LED for the ones on top either or is around the same price so I figured I would start making the transition over to LED

Plus I'm going to need a light for the breeding box and it's a very small place basically only going to fit 2 plants

I like my LEDs -- Heat was my biggest problem and they solved it !-- My box -pump- light as a unit cost me --about $225 each !-- That's $ 500 per square meter of grow space !-- 1st harvest pays for it easy !-- I'm gonna see if I can't cut that down some more !-- I think of what I got as a grow warehouse egg !--I got the varieties and plant numbers! - - I grow enough for us so I need numbers and stuff !-- So if someone say I have a warehouse thus big ? -- I got a rough idea how much it would cost and what could be expected from the space !

I've praised Umbra's choice in that mighty BPU --Anyone can get lucky once !-- I got plants from several mothers he used a male from a variety called The White !-- Umbra wasn't "just lucky" -- The first to make it to bloom was "The White -x- Nepal Indica" -- What I see got nothing to do with luck !-- This was thought out and executed and if it was darts he hit the bullseye again !

So my stepson sends me a message I just smashed the TV with the remote swatting at the Cat I was oh boy you are f...... then I looked at his sister and said I'm not getting involved in this one and walked away Brand-new 50 inch smart TV I think I will be hanging out in the garage for the night the wife is not going to be happy

i never broke no telly with a remote unless i threw the remote. either you got a heavy remote or yall got a big cat and he had to swing it pretty hard.

i never broke no telly with a remote unless i threw the remote. either you got a heavy remote or yall got a big cat and he had to swing it pretty hard.

He's not a small cat but he sure isn't that big of a cat hope your day is going good my friend

As a reformed electronics assassin I feel the boys pain !--- Some of us got to learn the hard way !-- Did U know that if U double tap a smart phone in the house with a S&W .38 it WILL make your ears bleed ? -- U don't get in near as much trouble if you'll just take a deep breath --Go get the 12 gauge go into the back yard a and throw the phone on the ground and pump one into it !-- Make like a silver shower in the air as it disappears !-- There is however consequences to your actions !-- I guess he get to find out the consequences ?-- I know my limitations and know better to execute anymore electronics !

Hey Hopper I got 4 rooted cuts that showed this Star mutation !--- It's marked "Star Baby " but I did kinda like that "Texas Star" ? --Lone Star ? -- Hep me !-- I'll have this girl for long time !-- I honestly don't know anything about this plants genetics !-- What I do know is she is very good !

View attachment 20161222_160738-1.jpg

I know what she do now so I can deal with it better next time !-- She gonna need to be trained !

umbra, The Blue's i have; you say its a clone only strain from the UK. the seeds i had, did they come form a cross of another strain to The Blue's or did it get selfed? curious minds inquire.
Selfed...well my first attempt at it at least. My test did not show any hermi's but I did get a male or 2. Not sure if any of the males pollen would be viable though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back