October's First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not noticed that October. I know the roots seem to quit growing in later flower. I don't see leaf curl as much as just the whole plant wilts... Interesting. I am sure your doing fine.

Done........ended the grow late Friday night. I didn't bother to weigh so not real sure what my yield is but overall I'm fairly pleased with the results. Perhaps my buds were not quite as dense as I'd have liked but I'll know more when I'm done drying. Tons of crystals, I'm pleased with the amount of resin production I got and I'm looking forward to making some hash and oil with all the trim. Trimming the buds turned out to be a little more work than anticipated but loved the scissor hash at the end of my labor. As you can see I'll have to hone my trimming skills, can't wait to do it again.

I'll be getting started again later this week, so I think this time I'll only grow two plants instead of three. I'll need to learn to top the plants this go-round to increase flowering and maybe set up a SCROG, I think with LED's it might be my best option to try and keep all the flowers at the same elevation in order to get equal light distribution.

I'm happy, thanks everyone for all the solid advice you given me!

Peace

View attachment 2015-02-06 22.57.16.jpg

View attachment 2015-02-06 22.55.16.jpg

WOO HOO..... I am so happy for you.. We usually weigh when dry anyway. You are ok with the drying process? Congratulations on a great great first grow.

WOO HOO..... I am so happy for you.. We usually weigh when dry anyway. You are ok with the drying process? Congratulations on a great great first grow.

I have a 5 tier drying rack that fit's perfectly in my grow tent. Since I harvested all three the same day I was able to use the tent to dry in. Humidity around 45%, temps in the low to mid 70's and lots of air moving across the rack. Looks like my trim will be dry in a couple of days. I wound up with a bunch of popcorn buds that is in my trim. Can't wait to use the Magical Butter machine to make tincture and RSO. When my trim is dry, how should I store it? I was thinking of tupperware bowls or something of the sort.

View attachment 2015-02-08 11.45.29.jpg

View attachment 2015-02-08 11.46.03.jpg

Latest posts

Back