First grow to kick off new space

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I bet you are busy!
That's no small task your pulling together.

Thank you for the pictures!
I'm a hydroponic, DWC grower so I know -0- about soil/organic.
Hence my interest in your mix.
:48:

Yes, I bet you are busy!
That's no small task your pulling together.

Thank you for the pictures!
I'm a hydroponic, DWC grower so I know -0- about soil/organic.
Hence my interest in your mix.
:48:

It's the holidays crap that is eating up my time lol

Have you used those cups before? I was always told not to use see threw cups cause light will kill the root. I'm sure you know that just wondering that's all.

Green mojo

I have used clear cups so I can see the moisture on the cup, it's the moss and algae growth that you don't want, but these will only be in for 1-2 weeks then into 3gallon smart pots.

People also say to keep germinating seeds in the dark, but mine get light.

Second wave I put directly into their cups, no soaking.

Critical sensi star
Berry Ryder
Blueberry headban
Blue OG
710 gum
Atomically haze x4
Wappa x4
White widow x berry bomb x12

Lookin good my friend.I've got my seat pulled up and ready to enjoy the show. Great choice of strains.can't wait to see how it goes.

WOO HOO! Do you have holes in those cups for drainage? Just asking, figure you do.. Greenest of mojo for a great great grow.

Well I had the 4 lights fixtures on order, 12 lamp HO T-5s. Those were so cheap I went ahead and ordered 2 more. That brings the total lamp count to 72 lamps, 3888watts, 360,000 lumens covering 140 sq ft, I think that's a good start. Next I will see about a few around on the walls.

WOO HOO! Do you have holes in those cups for drainage? Just asking, figure you do.. Greenest of mojo for a great great grow.
Thanx Rosebud!
No holes, soil drains great and girls will only be in these cups for 1-2 weeks, and are only watered what they need, no run off. Watering for just showing seedlings is 15ml of water every other day, just enough to keep moisture seen on the inside of the cups but no pooling.

That would worry me, but you are on it, and I am watching and wishing you the best.

Delicious Seeds Critical Sensi Star

is an indica cannabis strain from the Delicious Seed bank. Being quite new in the market, her feminized seeds became popular almost instantly for their fast and easy grow and heavy yields. This cannabis strain is said to have a great medical value and is used as a relaxant, effective for anxiety, pain, nausea, appetite stimulation, sleep, muscle spasms and tremors. Like any other indica dominant variety, Critical Sensi Star seeds are easy to grow, they have a good resistance to mould and mushroom and cope well with a mild stress. They produce short dense plants, with broad leaves of a dark green shade and are suitable for indoor and outdoor cultivation. Mature plants are very pretty with large flowers turning into chunky nuggets in just 55 days. When growing indoors, feminized seeds of this marijuana variety respond well to all growing methods and produce a yield of 500 gr per m2 after typically indica's 7-8 weeks. Outside harvest starts in the middle of September and is as good as 500 gr of great marijuana per plant. By the end of flowering, an intense musk aroma starts to appear and remains in the cured product. Mostly indica, Critical Sensi Star delivers the finest qualities expected from that cannabis variety - a short plant with a voracious stone effect and minimal smell. Her flavor combination is citrus and fruits that reminds us of grapefruit, lemon or kiwi. This lady is really taking over the strongest marijuana varieties in the world, her THC content is said between 18+% with a nice sweet taste. Marijuana of this indica has a relaxing social high, which allows you to sense and feel the environment, but does not lead to thinking or analyzing the experience.

Auto Seeds Berry Ryder

Berry Ryder is an original Blueberry and Auto #1 cross. This strain was achieved by selecting the best parent from over 25 possibilities of the original cup winning Blueberry cannabis. Both marijuana seeds are extremely resinous and exuding a rich, sweet, berry aroma. The resulting indica dominant auto produces fat indica leaves and dense nuggety buds. Berry Ryder is our latest super auto which easily competes with non-autoflowering seeds in terms of flavour, resin production and THC content. The plant stays short at approximately 30-60cm in soil though can get larger in hydroponic or similar setups. The Blueberry genes add increased yield potential whilst maintaining the strong medical effect and legendary berry taste. The plant can turn blue especially under colder night time temperatures which it can cope with easily.

Humboldt Seeds Organization Blueberry Headband

Humboldt Seeds Organizations Blueberry Headband was bred from DJ Short’s original Blueberry and HSO’s F3 Emerald Headband. This strain has been bred for a few more generations to reach an F6 status. The aggressive and fast growth is ideal for SCROG but may need a little more nitrogen than normal and large, rock hard, egg shaped colas taper all the way down the stem but be aware not to trim too much off.
The Sour OG and Sour Diesel provide sharp flavors which are followed by undertones of anise and spice. These transfer directly back to the taste all the way to the end of the spliff. The high is amazing – euphoric and uplifting. There is also a good THC content which is good news for medical marijuana patients.

G13 Labs Seeds Blue OG

A cross between a Blueberry F3, Blue Moonshine, and a potent Kush/Thai Indica hybrid that has achieved truly legendary status in the USA; OG Kush.
Its short, very compact stature and very vigorous growth stage make it perfectly adaptable to any size growroom and growing method.
High resin production begins a few weeks after the start of flowering and, when dried properly, the buds acquire a delicious red berry taste with citrusy hints. This makes it one of the best strains for hash and oil extraction as the results are abundant and the taste and aroma, sublime.
At almost never more than 8 weeks, flowering is quick, making it also highly suited for outdoor growing in climes that require early cropping.

710 Gum Feminized Cannabis Seeds By 710 Genetics

To create 710 Gum, 710 Genetics Seeds stabilised The BubbleGum (originally developed by growers in Indiana, USA) for it's best characteristics: fruity aroma, thick lingering flavor and a short stature. 710 Gum is a true breed and has been used by many seed companies to develop award winning hybrids. It's optimum THC level is around 17%. This Indica dominant cannabis strain has been a great addition to 710 Genetics' breeding program.

Genetics: Unknown Hybrid
Sex: Feminised
Type: Indica Dominant
Flowering: 55-60 Days
Yield: Medium
Height: 1.2m - 1.6m

Paradise Seeds Atomical Haze

Haze plants are getting ever more popular. But in fact it is one of the oldest and classic strains, dating back to the 70’s. Today it regains popularity but for the last few decades it had not such a good name. Now that it is back with us, you can find it in many shapes and forms, most of the times in crossbreds with heavy Indica’s to surpress the longer flowering period. After developing our beautiful Delahaze variety a couple of years ago, we thought it would be excellent timing for one more remarkable typical Haze strain. Therefore I would like to introduce to you the one and only Haze bomb “Atomical Haze”. This variety contains one part original Haze, which is a combination of several Sativa landraces such as Colombian, Mexican and Thai. One part is an Indian classic and last but not least a sweet Afghan. The result is devastating and superb in every way. A good combination of genes. These plants can grow quite tall but not as big and ever continuing as some other Hazes. Plants are actually quite proportioned and make big sized buds covering the branches with medium sized leaves. Harvesting is like picking fruits from a tree, so easy. The Sativa/ Haze trait is dominant. But this combination gives this plants a taste and high superior to most varieties. The flavor when inhaled is typically sweet and sour, similar to the taste of kiwis, with a fine hazy aftertaste in the mouth when exhaled. The plants should be put directly from seed into flowering or when grown a bit longer just a few pots will do with a bit of bending tricks. The souring clear high keeps you awake so it’s best to practice during the day. You will not be able to stop whistling. Enjoy this legend.

Paradise Seeds Wappa

Paradise seeds Wappa is a stout-statured and stable Indica variety. Wappa’s short indoor size makes her a good choice for gardeners with limited room. Her cannabis seeds offer a unique stone offers Indica body relaxation without the couchlock. Paradise seeds Wappa is a robust plant that quickly becomes the darling of the grow room, with her attractive appearance, ease in cultivation and fast yield. When forced to flower at 1 foot (30 cm), she just about doubles in size by maturity, producing big chunky colas that fill the air with sweetness, aromas composed of fruits and sugars. Wappa has a high calyx-to-leaf ratio, which makes her a breeze to manicure. Wappa’s fruity nugs are great head candy, creating an intense high. The buzz comes on strong, with a pleasant onset. It is a luminous high that nudges open the doors of perception.

I love sensi star.its very stinky n has a great taste.will definitely make you chink eyed. Nice choices for strains.

I have 2 more waves of seeds going down in the up coming weeks, from there I will be pheno hunting, and weeding out the weak, and watching for mothers.

hey there lyfespan, you seem to have your hands full! a couple of questions came to my mind as I was reading through, what concentration grade peroxide do you use and can you estimate what a drop per 30ml is in terms of say 1drop =1/2ml or 1ml? I have the 35% food grade peroxide and never used it on seeds but I like the idea. second question is, for how long do you soak the seeds? and why did you choose not to soak them the second time? I seem to have low seeding rates, although I can clone and grow great stuff, that seeding part always seems to disappoint me. I normally soak for 12 hours since I suspected that some seeds had suffocated with a 24 hour soak, maybe I was wrong, but that's what I thought. I am now trying cocopeat for seedlings

hey there lyfespan, you seem to have your hands full! a couple of questions came to my mind as I was reading through, what concentration grade peroxide do you use and can you estimate what a drop per 30ml is in terms of say 1drop =1/2ml or 1ml? I have the 35% food grade peroxide and never used it on seeds but I like the idea. second question is, for how long do you soak the seeds? and why did you choose not to soak them the second time? I seem to have low seeding rates, although I can clone and grow great stuff, that seeding part always seems to disappoint me. I normally soak for 12 hours since I suspected that some seeds had suffocated with a 24 hour soak, maybe I was wrong, but that's what I thought. I am now trying cocopeat for seedlings

I used regular household peroxide, think it's 1%, 1 drop to 30ml, is about 2ml to 1 cup. I literally meant 1 drop. I also put seeds into a 300 grit tube and give them a quick shake to score the hulls, for quicker popping. I soak my seeds till I see tails, it doesn't matter if it's a day or 7, it's not going to drown . After I see tails it's into the soil, 1/4 deep, barely covering. And the second time I didn't soak to see if soaking was any better,

I also put seeds into a 300 grit tube and give them a quick shake to score the hulls, for quicker popping.
And the second time I didn't soak to see if soaking was any better,
interesting, a 300 grit tube is that a stainless steel tube with a smooth finish? is it supposed to do a better job in scoring than say a regular iron pipe?
have you gotten to the conclusion about whether the soaking is better or not?

Probably a tube of 300 grit sandpaper rolled into a tube and use your thumb and finger to cap-off the top/bottom while you shake.
well, that's MY guess :ccc:

Yes would like to hear if soaking improved seed germ or not. Lyfespan you also put hydrogen peroxide in the water? If so how much
Thanks

Yes would like to hear if soaking improved seed germ or not. Lyfespan you also put hydrogen peroxide in the water? If so how much
Thanks

I'm testing germ theories, I soaked the first wave in the hydrogen peroxide and distilled water all broke the hull and had tails before going into soil. Second wave went right into the soil. Just for a lil fun.

interesting, a 300 grit tube is that a stainless steel tube with a smooth finish? is it supposed to do a better job in scoring than say a regular iron pipe?
have you gotten to the conclusion about whether the soaking is better or not?

I took a sheet of 300 grit sand paper rolled it up and rubber banded paper towel to one end, I drop my seeds in cover it with my palm and shake it around for 15-20 seconds.

Latest posts

Back