New Light of Jah

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grandaddyP

Reaction score
OK heres my first attempt at an indoor grow. I've been growing outdoors since 1974 so this should be interesting.
Setup:
10' x 15' growroom
7 gallon softside bags
Light of Jah (Jack Herrer x Afghan) seeds
Subcool's super soil

These pics are at 7 weeks after being topped twice and defoliated twice.
Any and all advice, critiques, suggestions or just remarks are encouraged and appreciated. I need all the help you can give me.

I've also included a couple of shots of the clone room after they have been topped and pinned.
Thanks in advance for looking!

can someone tell me how to upload pics it says I need a security token?

Looks good, your goimg to have a bunch of bud sites!!!

My gosh you are doing a beautiful job. Don't those look nice! Welcome to Marijuana Passion.. glad you are your plants are here... very nice.

Thank you so much Rosebud I appreciate it. Do you think I should scrog these plants to get mazimum yield or just keep defoliating and topping?

I think you should keep doing what your doing. Defoliating? What do you mean you have done that twice? I have never scrog'd but someone will be by that has..

Defoliating is removing most of the fan leaves to give the inner portion of the plant and the secondary growth a chance to grow thus increasing the bud sites:)

Holy budsites Grandaddy! Keep up the good work and welcome!

Hey GanjaGong,
Yea it's a tough life:) I didn't know i got myself in that pic:)
I have numerous bamboo stakes and lots of pipe cleaners but I'm thinking that isnt going to cut it. I need some 6' fence or something, and when you say wrap, around the outside of the plant or around and top?

I have a friend growing Carmalicious now and he said the first to show was at 7 days but the rest of his plants took as long as 12 days....@12/12. Is there a reason you are running 11/14 ?

Latest posts

Back