best smelling weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grass hopper

Reaction score
of the strains i grew recently "headband" was by far the best finished smeller. there are so many high quality strains out there and more everyday. what are the best smelling, tasting strains?? thoughts? thanks!!

Blueberry.

Sour Diesel . Now this one smelled so much like Diesel I was afraid to lite it:giggle:

tcabs

Hippy Slayer is my favorite. It smells like rotten dirty diapers....and it is lovely. :)

the dispensaries out here have the flavor of the week specials. I'm partial to chiesel right now, but chocolate cheese is 1 of my all time favorites.

Thc bomb....gasoline and rotten bananas

thanks for thoughts..

ham, bohdi seeds are tough to find. most are in reg only. don't know why they release so few seeds. which seed bank do u normally use??

umbra, chocolate cheese sounded great but again seeds are very difficult to locate. DID U GET FREEBEES OR FOUND A SEEDBANK?? sorry on caps

lesso, yea!! thc bomb i have some fem seeds as well as dropped 11 gorilla bombs. been a long time since i have been this excited about a particular seed. GG #4 x THC BOMB...

always find it funny what we find enticing from a plant, that would otherwise turn noses eh :D
like dirty diapers, has a stoner salivating
lol

my best smell .. tough call, maybe C99 or dynasty's caramel candy kush(that's my top for taste, like smoking some fancy hipster lattee)
always been more into the floral/feminine/fragrant ones.

thanks for thoughts..

ham, bohdi seeds are tough to find. most are in reg only. don't know why they release so few seeds. which seed bank do u normally use??

umbra, chocolate cheese sounded great but again seeds are very difficult to locate. DID U GET FREEBEES OR FOUND A SEEDBANK?? sorry on caps

lesso, yea!! thc bomb i have some fem seeds as well as dropped 11 gorilla bombs. been a long time since i have been this excited about a particular seed. GG #4 x THC BOMB...
They were from Escobar. One of Sannie's buddies. DNA has chocolate fondue, same chocolate cheese idea.

Bubble bomb smelt just like pink bubblegum. Had a saris sativa leaning pheno smelt like fermenting fruit. After a long cure the sativa leaning one smelt the best. Probably had a bit more thc bomb in it.

My favorite was a Northern light feminized from sensi that I cured for about a month. The smell was intoxicating. I would just smell the jars and forget to smoke!
The smoke was dreamy and smooth.

thanks guys!!

kao, yes, dirty diapers is a tough sell. i see herbies has some of bohdis strains under "restocked items".. caramel candy kush will check out for sure.

thanks umbra, i saw escobar but did not find their seed bank or who carried them.

400w, getting into the bomb stuff, they have many new high thc strains.

joe. i only tried northern lights once, o.d., and they never came close to finishing in our n.e. weather. i was not impressed with sensi star(lack of trics), but will look into n.l. for indoor.

anybody tried bruce banner?? kings banner??

thanks for thoughts..

I get all my beans from friends. Been a long time since I bought beans.

thanks guys!!

kao, yes, dirty diapers is a tough sell. i see herbies has some of bohdis strains under "restocked items".. caramel candy kush will check out for sure.

thanks umbra, i saw escobar but did not find their seed bank or who carried them.

400w, getting into the bomb stuff, they have many new high thc strains.

joe. i only tried northern lights once, o.d., and they never came close to finishing in our n.e. weather. i was not impressed with sensi star(lack of trics), but will look into n.l. for indoor.

anybody tried bruce banner?? kings banner??
For Escobar's beans go to Sannie's. He carries Dynasty seeds as well for the Carmel Candy Kush. I have a couple of packs, lol. sanniesshop.com

I'm like Kaotik, I like the more flowery strains. The Larry OGK that I used to have has always smelled the best to me while its flowering, like honeysuckle. The taste was fruity sandlewood :D The Goji from Bhodi smells really good and the taste is uniquely dark berry. But right now I am loving the lemon/pineapple/xmas tree/fuel flavor of the Pineapple Chunk from Barney's farm. Not the best producer but amazing flavor. Every bud is a surprise of which one of the 4 flavors will pop up, or if they will blend. I seriously hate that I lost that phenotype. :)

Latest posts

Back