Has anybody tried this, as he seems to doing everything that you would advise against

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What Avatar did Multi use? Im trying to remember. Im getten old. Lol
Was it Burt Reynolds?
I think that was 1 of them. He has had so many names and avatars, I can't keep track. How many times you been banned again. 10 times? I guess it depends which personality of the week he is.

Found this,,freaking Hick pulled no punches. :rofl:
http://cdn.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66960

Hell i just seen him over at Marijuana Culture. Same ole Multi. Lol
I see lots of ppl from MP drops in over there. Umbra you need to tell him next time you pop in over there to stop messen with us.:smoke1:. I seen Orangesunshine over there. 4u i think has been there along time. Ozzy still runs it i think.

Your own Mother sold the weed you gave her, damn like mother like son.:clap:
You are just another Norcalhal Umbra.
Daftpunk

I love it when fools think they know me or what I am about.

I have given more herb away then you have grown son, believe that.

Don't start to pretend that you even have a clue to what the Cannabis market is like in the US, let alone Cali, or Colorado for that matter. You have no idea. I just got back from Colorado this week.

Sold out? Ha. Leading the revolution bro. I work for me, no one else. I have 20 employees growing a product made in America sold to Americans.
I am in process for a 44,000 sq/ft growing facility which will enable me to hire 3 times as many folks, let alone the Dispensaries and Manufacturing sites that I am working on.

Maybe you missed the Memo. Cannabis is out of the shadows in most of the US. If longtime Industry members, such as most all the folks on this forum, don't get involved and start up their own companies, Big Business will.

And as far as growing skillz...I have forgot more then you know bro. Stay stuck in the 90's with your lame light schedule and 80's strains. Good luck with that.

What up NCH? In Texas we have a saying "go big,,or go home" lol

You guys should be "Grow big or go home" yehaaaaaaaaa

What up NCH? In Texas we have a saying "go big,,or go home" lol

You guys should be "Grow big or go home" yehaaaaaaaaa

How are you Hopper? Hope all is well Bro.

I stopped by the forum today, as I had a spare 10 minutes haha, and ran across this thread. I know I am doing well when I have haters.

Here is a pic of Some Lemon Tree about to get chopped next week.
This thread needs some dank love.

View attachment Lemon.jpg

Found this,,freaking Hick pulled no punches. :rofl:
http://cdn.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66960

Hell i just seen him over at Marijuana Culture. Same ole Multi. Lol
I see lots of ppl from MP drops in over there. Umbra you need to tell him next time you pop in over there to stop messen with us.:smoke1:. I seen Orangesunshine over there. 4u i think has been there along time. Ozzy still runs it i think.
Ozzie's mom died of cancer recently and he is MIA. He told me he has been living wild on his mountain and some socialworker is trying to put him in a psych hospital.

Tell Ozzy i know the feeling,and im sending positive energy his way ,lost my Mom to cancer in September.
And Ozzy is a Wildman for sure.

Im doing fine NCH. Bro that Lemon Tree looks freaking nice. Good job. And stop making so much money you greedy basterd you. :rofl:

I must have been out walking my dog when the memo came out, damn, i am gobsmacked my strains are not what you choose to grow, and are your strains any better than my strains, who decides on that factor!! You Hal!! i also give mine away FOC, i get pleasure from that, You carry on leading the revolution, lol hal and hey maybe we can meet up again if i come to live in Colorado in the not too distant future.
And do not fret i could get a green card tomorrow working in the field of 'medical research' and no not cannabis related, but real 'life changing' medical research if that was what i wanted, but i do prefer the u.k. to the usa.'
Btw i hate nobody, i do dislike some people such as bullies etc but i definately do not dislike anybody because they may have wealth, i just have no interest in peoples financial position as it has absolutely no bearing on my life, you obviously have the need to be a braggart regarding how successful you are!!!
Btw i am not who you all keep referring to as Multi and i do not hide my isp knowingly, maybe firefox does that which can only be a good thing.
Shall I get back on track with the "lame light schedule" and you hal can go do the groundwork for your 1 acre football pitch sized grow facility and i'll get on with giving my bud away and not having to work for a living.
daftpunk

Hal with you and Rose being close friends how come she could not control thrips!! and you having forgotten more than i will ever know and not offering her your knowledge to eradicate these little pests.
Daftpunk

Time to smoke weed and act like potheads guys.

Hey Hal, with all that new hiring going on can you make room for me when I come out?

50 years (next year) of personal growing experience. 20 years in my business dealing with bureaucrats from Washington and another 15 years running other people's businesses as a consultant.

Good trimmer, too! LOL

Hope to be out there looking for a place to live late this year. I can't afford to live here in the Midwest any more. I need to move to Cali where it's cheap to live. My utility bills in '16 were $7000. Over $2000 for water and sewer alone. I live in a tiny 1400 SF place.

Anyone in Cali paying $2000 a year for water bills? LOL

Just went to the grocery store. Oranges were $1.00 EACH. How much are oranges in Cali? $18.99 a pound for choice rib eye steaks. Lettuce $3 a head. I look at the Ralph's grocery ads and everything in the food chain is way cheaper out there.

And, the sun shines every day there. It's 5F here at night. The toilets froze in one of my empty rental properties. I spent the day fixing frozen toilets. What did you peeps in Cali do today? Go to the beach? Maybe lay out and get a little tan. LOL

Yep, I'm on my way.

My 1st water bill in CA was $75. In NJ it was $13. Oranges are free here. I have an orange tree, but gas is $.80/gal higher than NJ and State income tax and sales tax are higher also. It is forecasted for rain the next week. We have had record rain and cold temp, lol. Wait until it's 110 in the shade.

How are you Hopper? Hope all is well Bro.

I stopped by the forum today, as I had a spare 10 minutes haha, and ran across this thread. I know I am doing well when I have haters.

Here is a pic of Some Lemon Tree about to get chopped next week.
This thread needs some dank love.

very nice to see u here hal. i miss your pics and comments. been hearing about lemon tree. smell and taste (bag appeal) is best ever, am hearing. your pic is glowing. a buddy in ma. just got some lemon tree from ca.. am so hoping for a couple of seeds he promised. like to hear your over all thoughts on L.T. thanks!!

You carry on leading the revolution, lol hal and hey maybe we can meet up again if i come to live in Colorado in the not too distant future.

Meet up again huh? Hi Multi.

Btw i am not who you all keep referring to as Multi and i do not hide my isp knowingly, maybe firefox does that which can only be a good thing.

Alternative facts?

What happened to you bro? Texas women got you all messed up in the head?

I looked at your grow bro, thanks for that. I don't have to worry about the U.K. taking market share when the world market opens.

No bragging clown, just stating an opportunity that I seized upon. If you had any common sense, you would realize that big changes are happening in the Cannabis world and I choose to do what I can to stop the tide of business suits trying to take over. Money, ha, that doesn't drive me at all, it's the challenge of seeing how much herb I can really grow. I am from the old skool fool....Overgrow the World.

BTW...Colorado is a wise choice, you would never survive in Cali.

Weedhopper what does a pothead act like as i am not one lol, i grow and occasionally i may have the smallest amount of weed less than 0.10 gms in a single skinner cigerette and i go under in two drags.
Daftpunk

I would survive anywhere you cock, as i have survival skills, you looked at my grow , i am surprised you have the time. you world conquering connoisseur marijuana growing master.
Anyway Hal what's with the texan woman i never been to texas nor spoke to a texan man or woman, you should put down you crack pipe and think before you type.
i am soooo glad you won't take over the u.k. market, pmsl, btw you are a commercial grower for profit, i am the complete opposite.
Well what can i say, you are challenged by the amount of weed you can grow-for profit!!!
Something to tell the grand kids maybe one day.
Congrats.
Rotflmoa
Daftpunk

Hey Hal, with all that new hiring going on can you make room for me when I come out?

50 years (next year) of personal growing experience. 20 years in my business dealing with bureaucrats from Washington and another 15 years running other people's businesses as a consultant.

Good trimmer, too! LOL

Hope to be out there looking for a place to live late this year. I can't afford to live here in the Midwest any more. I need to move to Cali where it's cheap to live. My utility bills in '16 were $7000. Over $2000 for water and sewer alone. I live in a tiny 1400 SF place.

Anyone in Cali paying $2000 a year for water bills? LOL

Just went to the grocery store. Oranges were $1.00 EACH. How much are oranges in Cali? $18.99 a pound for choice rib eye steaks. Lettuce $3 a head. I look at the Ralph's grocery ads and everything in the food chain is way cheaper out there.

And, the sun shines every day there. It's 5F here at night. The toilets froze in one of my empty rental properties. I spent the day fixing frozen toilets. What did you peeps in Cali do today? Go to the beach? Maybe lay out and get a little tan. LOL

Yep, I'm on my way.

I will be running a water reclaimer, which basically R/o's your runoff water back to 0 ppm at only a 3% loss. So far, no big talks yet on Cannabis water usage.
I actually worked with the State on an outdoor grow this year, 22,000 sq/ft. We installed a water meter to determine complete water usage from planting to harvest. 440,000 gallons to produce 2150 lbs. This is super minimal water usage as compared to Almond producers for instance.

The political side has been interesting Hackerman. I have had to hire a couple of political consultants to guide me thru the sea of upcoming regulation. I have found that how you get introduced to the political players is everything. Vetting process is critical, or you get no play.

You carry on leading the revolution, lol hal and hey maybe we can meet up again if i come to live in Colorado in the not too distant future.

See old friend...you used the word "again". "Maybe we can meet up again". Same old Multi, never that clever.

Now piss off from this site, you have wasted enough of my time. Sad little man.

How can you make the assumption i am little from my typing!!!
Now stop with the cussing as you american fags say.
Did you have to re read it to notice i stated that fact, this shows very limited intelligence.
Multi!! what/who is multi!!
I realise time is money in your small minded world but to normal people it's living life and having fun.
Now pull ya panties from ya butt and start actin like a grown man, alas in a childs body.
Daftpunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back