auto flowering lights?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

adam420

I used to veg with 4 20watt cool white bulbs and never had any auto flowers, well to my knowledge (newbie) '05. Now I use 4 27watt = 100watt cfl's and all my plants have been auto flowering. I have used mostley bag seeds but I also used my last white rhino seeds and there auto flowering too. I bought them back in '05 and when I grew them back then they didn't auto flower. I kept them in the tube they came in. Could they have auto flowered cause they were old or could it be the new bulbs. Here is the package they bulbs came in.

p.s. the plants grow nice and bushy

P1000491.JPG

are your lights on 12 off and 12 on?

Plants will only autoflower if they are auto flowering strains. It has nothing at all to do with your lights. What exactly do you mean when you say that your plants autoflowered? Do you mean they showed preflowers?

No, my lights are on 24 hours a day, Yes I ment preflowers. I thought my bag seeds could have been an auto strain but these white rhino seem to show preflowers too. Last time I grew those white rhino seeds they did show preflowers before I put them on 12/12. Does preflowers mean you see pistils?

preflowers show maturity. it's my understanding that preflowers show before the plants are flowerd, but after they are mature. the reason you did not see them last time is because you put them into flower before they showed up.

adam420 said:
No, my lights are on 24 hours a day, Yes I ment preflowers. I thought my bag seeds could have been an auto strain but these white rhino seem to show preflowers too. Last time I grew those white rhino seeds they did show preflowers before I put them on 12/12. Does preflowers mean you see pistils?
Hey Adam420 how do you enjoy the White Rhino? How is the high? It would be much appreciated if you could share the characteristics with me. I have one White Rhino Female left out of four, she's out doors along with some Norther Lights. My interest is in the medicinal value of the WR in the high Content of CNB'S CBD'S. Thank You JJ:)

2) 8-4-2009 (2).jpg

9) 8-4-2009 (2).jpg

Latest posts

Back