Fluence x Gorilla Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tokenzen

Reaction score
It's been a very, very, long time since I've shared on a public forum, so I thank you all for letting me do it here, let the journey begin.

Take a peek, here's the deets kids...

Equipment
4x4 Gorilla Tent
Fluence Spydr X Plus
6" Hyper Fan Stealth + Scrubber
Sentinel Environmental Control

4-Coco Coir
6"FloraFlex Drip Caps
5-DWC
Alita Air Pump

Nutrients
Soul Synthetics (Grow, Bloom, Big Swell, Infinity, Amino, Peak, Cal/Mag)
Mammoth P Microbes
Silca (Purchased Cutting Edge Solutions, probably going to return it and get Botanicare Silca Blast, I really want to try Power Si but can't find it anywhere local)

Strains
C99xCoconut Kush
Midnight Oil S1(aka B.M.O. or Burning the Midnight Oil)
Puna Budder
Toxic Blue x C99
Alien Bubbleberry
Killa Queen x LL
Platinum Hashberry
LA Confidential
BlackTooth

View attachment BeforeTheShit.jpg

View attachment MidnightOil-Prune.jpg

View attachment BlackTooth.jpg

View attachment C99xCoconutKush-Day53.jpg

This will be my first run with this setup, it's an complete upgrade from my 3x3 Hydrohut Silver 600hps & Apollo6 LED, that I've been running for years. The Hps is retired collecting dust, I now run all LED's and veg with some T5's for clones.

I'm currently runing my Fluence with 6 bars ON in veg and shut the 2 end bars off to control my temps. After speaking with Fluence doing this is fine, since they have independent power supplies, when it's time to flower I will be running all 8 bars.

I might be switching my DWC's to all Coco Coir/ Drip using FloraFlex Caps.

My goodness those look nice and healthy. Very cool lights. I will be watching. I have joined you with no more hps.. too hot and too expensive to run. Mojo for the setup tokenzen..thanks for starting a journal... woo hoo.

following as well toke. very nice!! mine are coming along fine also with the new led. can't wait to flip. i am running the same strains with hps and fluence. now all in 5 gal., soil. will be a nice comparison.

Wow tokenzen, you have a lovely list of ladies. Pulling up a chair.:48:
I feel ya on hps. It's what I run and it feels ancient. Like I am driving a 40 year old truck with 7 mpg. Lol

Looking good my friend can't wait to see how things go definitely be sitting back and watching :48:

pullin up a stump in the corner :D
those LED's penetrate that far eh? i'd always thought you wanted to be closer to them (not quite T5, but not quite HPS distance)
huh
beauty bud too m8 :)

:aok:

pullin up a stump in the corner :D
those LED's penetrate that far eh? i'd always thought you wanted to be closer to them (not quite T5, but not quite HPS distance)
huh
beauty bud too m8 :)

:aok:

Hi man, long time since I last saw you K. My LED's will punch a full 36" down into the canopy @ 26" off the canopy which is the sweet spot so to speak for the fixtures I'm running.

Looking forward to the show TZ. Did you decide on running less than the full array of bars? How are your temps running?

Looking good :aok:

Day 9 of 12/12 on 4/20
All gals look a lot greener than pictured, after topping off the each bucket, adjusting PH and PPM's between 440-450, and adding Silica.

Midnight Oil Stem Pictured it's huge the Mammoth P is helping get work done.

2 more Phenos of Killa Queen x LL will be added soon, C99 x Coconut Kush DWC got added to the room on 4/20

@Kraven Temps are better running all Bars, RO is around 55% and I got the house A/C fix and temps are sitting around 78F-80F.

View attachment FlowerRoom.jpg

View attachment FlowerCanopy.jpg

View attachment MOilDay9.jpg

View attachment MOilFlowerDay9.jpg

View attachment PunaBudderDay9.jpg

View attachment KQxLL#2Day9.jpg

Toke, this is already looking so lush, I'm along for the ride also.
That's not a stem next to that sharpie, that's a tree trunk. How long those girls been in veg? Wow. :fly: :fly:

Looking good TZ, temps and RH sound right on track. They do look a bit Mg hungry, might toss 1/4 tsp per gal of MgSo4 next feed :)

Toke, this is already looking so lush, I'm along for the ride also.
That's not a stem next to that sharpie, that's a tree trunk. How long those girls been in veg? Wow. :fly: :fly:
Thanks Dan, The Veg on the the 3 gals are a bit over 30 days after being sexed if I remember correctly.

Looking good TZ, temps and RH sound right on track. They do look a bit Mg hungry, might toss 1/4 tsp per gal of MgSo4 next feed :)

Thanks bud, I gave them some MG and they are looking alot better, The KQxLL is still looking alittle lighter green than I'd like on the foliage, I gave her some MG and a bit of N boost, to see if it will help.

Right on man, keep on rocking....grow looks great! Peace

It's been awhile since I've updated here we are at week 4.

Had a wacky PH meter, so things got bit wonky in DWC land at week 3, they've recovered and they all got a good heavy feeding and are now stacking some nice frosty buds.

Puna suffered abit lack of attention due to busy schedule kept making me think it was cal/mg issue but it was more poor PH and lack of food.

Platinum Hashberry DWC Day 1 give us 5 in the Tent I will be fitting one more making it a total of 6.

View attachment FlowerGroupWk4.jpg

View attachment MOilDay28.jpg

View attachment KQxLLDay28.jpg

nice pics toke! i read somewhere that fluence recommends running 6 inches off canopy top. also a 1 inch variation of that number can dramatically effect the outcome. i do agree the plants need some time to adjust to the intensity of the light. i am not sure on this, but thought i read that. i am running at 6 inches with the spyder X plus and they seem to like it. they are so nice at fluence and enjoy talking with them.. nice grow!!

nice pics toke! i read somewhere that fluence recommends running 6 inches off canopy top. also a 1 inch variation of that number can dramatically effect the outcome. i do agree the plants need some time to adjust to the intensity of the light. i am not sure on this, but thought i read that. i am running at 6 inches with the spyder X plus and they seem to like it. they are so nice at fluence and enjoy talking with them.. nice grow!!

Yes when I first got my fixture, the plants literally got light sick. So I had to shut off 2-3 of the bars and things got much better then slowly I got them up to the full 8 bars. I've had some of my branches be less than 6" away and there's no ill effect or light poisoning. But I do try to keep them at least 6" but probably more like 8-10 since I'm not using a Screen. Yes they are the nicest folks I've ever spoken too in this industry, so willing to help and actually return phone call and emails in less than an hr usually. Your not only buying some LED when you go Fluence but you're investing in their support if you ever need it.

As week 5 approaches, I was able to get the Midnight Oil gal out for pics while I was changing up her bucket, and gave her a nice heavy feeding before she get straight H20 going into week6 and finishing at week 8 maybe even a bit sooner.

Killa Queen x LL I can't wait til she's finished, it's gonna be a great one for the head stash.

View attachment MidnightOilDay33.jpg

View attachment MidnightOil-Day33.jpg

View attachment MOilStem.jpg

View attachment KQxLL-Day33.jpg

View attachment KQxLLDay33.jpg

Looking really good TZ, nice work. Looks like the fixture is working well. Thank you for documenting this grow. Peace.

Got lost and left this thread unfinished. We back, with a new space that is finally up and running. Saved majority of the strains but lost a few also,

Here's the List

Blueberry Fem's (3 Different Phenos)
BlackTooth
Puna Budders
Toxic Blue x C99
Midnight Oil
Kali Mist
Double Strawberry Diesel
KQ x LL

Seedlings
Black Lime Reserve x White Uzbekistan
C99 x Coconut Kush
Purple Bud Fem

The gals in Flower are behind about 2-3weeks. This is what not to do, as you can see in the pics, this is what happens when you flip them and not tend to them or change out DWC with Bloom nute and bloom boosters. The pictures are week5 I'm in week6 and the flowers aren't stacking like they should. The Blueberry#4 at wk 6 looks nothing like my BB#4 2-3 weeks into 12/12. To compensate for this mistake I'll be letting them over ripen a bit to the amber range to try and get that extra weight I was after.

View attachment DSD-WK5.jpg

View attachment KQxLL-WK5.jpg

View attachment MidnightOilDWCVeg.jpg

View attachment Toxic-Blue-x-C99.jpg

View attachment KG#1WK5.jpg

View attachment BlackToothVeg.jpg

View attachment BLRxWUSeedlings.jpg

View attachment BlueBerry#4-Wk5.jpg

Latest posts

Back