holy grail

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grass hopper

Reaction score
by far, whitest, prettiest pistols to date. 30 days into 12/12. Am impressed so far. anyone know this strain? looked on single seed, this was a freebee seed. They have 2 types of holy grail, holygrail#69 and holygrail kush. writeup on "hg kush" looks better. the freebee is "hg#69", i think, not sure. thx

I do not know the strain, but you have done well, grass hopper.

I do not know the strain, but you have done well, grass hopper.

thx mam, such glowing white, xtra thick pistrols. I want more already. Can see how well they"re gonna stack and already have loads of trics. last grow they gave me "CHOCOLOPE" freebees, 3 per order. so VERY impressed with that strain also. thought i would share.

Holy thichomes! They look beautiful and extremely frosty. have fun!

Holy thichomes! They look beautiful and extremely frosty. have fun!

thanks rose. will post a couple pics at harvest. psyched.. freebee seeds from single seed have been awsome lately.

Yeah they do pretty good sometimes. I got some Humbolt OGkush auto beans that worked quite well for me a while back. :)

i grew this with a friend last year---enjoy

Holy Grail Kush is a newer strain created by seed breeders DNA Genetics and Reserva Privada Colorado. It entered into the Seed Company Hybrids category at the 2011 High Times Cannabis Cup. As the offspring of multi-award winners OG #18 and Kosher Kush, it’s no surprise that Holy Grail Kush came out on top and is said to have nabbed the competition’s first-ever perfect score. The plants are easy to grow, with large, dense buds appearing at 9 to 10 weeks. Most of Holy Grail Kush’s praise centers around its potency; THC levels have tested at over 20%, but this hybrid produces a more mellow relaxation than the melt-your-face-off indica sensation the name might suggest. The aroma of this plant is pure kush and has a strong spicy citrus smell, both while growing and once harvested, that is uniquely complex.

i grew this with a friend last year---enjoy

Holy Grail Kush is a newer strain created by seed breeders DNA Genetics and Reserva Privada Colorado. It entered into the Seed Company Hybrids category at the 2011 High Times Cannabis Cup. As the offspring of multi-award winners OG #18 and Kosher Kush, it’s no surprise that Holy Grail Kush came out on top and is said to have nabbed the competition’s first-ever perfect score. The plants are easy to grow, with large, dense buds appearing at 9 to 10 weeks. Most of Holy Grail Kush’s praise centers around its potency; THC levels have tested at over 20%, but this hybrid produces a more mellow relaxation than the melt-your-face-off indica sensation the name might suggest. The aroma of this plant is pure kush and has a strong spicy citrus smell, both while growing and once harvested, that is uniquely complex.

yea, quite a resume. said super stinky also. i ordered 6 fem seeds, hg kush. Expensive, but have to try. am just starting to learn how to clone. my 1st try , i stuck a lower trimoff in tap water, put next to window about 2 weeks ago and was gonna throw out today and noticed it has 3 roots 1/2 in. long. Wow, really surprized. wish i knew what it was.? This will be a female right, coming from a female plant? also need to learn how to keep a mother plant alive as long as possible, while keeping size down. good fem seeds add up.$$ Thanks alot for first hand info. love this site..

the clone of any plant is going to be the exact same thing as the donor plant. A lot of people get that confused because we call the donor plant the "mother" and the clone the "offspring or baby". These names are total misnomers because the clone is not an offspring or child of the big plant.

If you take a cutting from a 8wk old plant, and root it for 3 weeks, then veg it for 2 weeks. The clone is not 5wks old. It is 13wks old, the same age as the "mother"/donor plant. the clone is exactly the same plant in every way as the donor plant, just with its own set of roots. Once you master the skill of cloning, you can continue to clone this one plant for several years without issue.

The way you rooted that cutting is actually the poorest way to clone as the roots prefer to develop in darkness, but they will develop in light if the strain is conducive to rooting but it takes longer. If you want to continue to clone successfully, there are several good methods that work great depending on what you need and your individual circumstances and conditions. If you would like some help with figuring that out, feel free to contact me. :)

Have you harvested this frosty lady yet grass hopper?

beautiful no doubt !!!

happy holidaze :)

Was just going to post a few pics. Holy Grail is the star of the tent. Will be harvesting in 2 weeks. Above Purty Pics in a few minutes.:)

Those look amazing!!! green mojo for the finish!!
Holy Grail is an awesome kick back and relax strain!!
Merry Christmas

would love to see finished pics bro
looking good?

maybe u can tell me. ill post a few more pics in a week or 2. maybe give me ur thoughts on where they are at.? just read ur post "grow happy plants". is that u? what a good read.:aok: thank you

I know a few folks running this commercially. Buds are tight and large. Some pheno have been renamed simply because they had more than 1 pheno that was outstanding but totally different.

wow. thanks. am really excited about the new group of these. 2 more weeks to the 12/12 flip.

the current grow is half down. the "cheese wrecks" look good and drying now. the 2 holy grails, confidential cheese (love),chocolope and sour diesel are a few more days away. posted a few more pics. getting foxtails as usual now, except on holygrails. i mistakenly bumped one off today. Was so white i put under scope. holy crap. never seen so many trics, so tightly packed and soo tall. looks like supermans cave. im a new fan of foxtails. fed last time today just to push out somemore.:)

View attachment 027.jpg

View attachment 028.jpg

View attachment 030.jpg

View attachment 036.jpg

View attachment 035.jpg

View attachment 047.jpg

View attachment 020.jpg

View attachment 016.jpg

View attachment 005.jpg

View attachment 007.jpg

That weird I hear people say they don't like foxtails maybe I need a refresher on what they aren't can't rmember why it happens

Hey Grasshopper, man there is something seriously wrong with those buds in the pics above. You need to dry them good after harvesting then box it up and send it to me so that I can examine it and make sure its ok. :eek: I don't think you should smoke any of that until I have had a chance to thoroughly test it out for you :hubba:

Hey Grasshopper, man there is something seriously wrong with those buds in the pics above. You need to dry them good after harvesting then box it up and send it to me so that I can examine it and make sure its ok. :eek: I don't think you should smoke any of that until I have had a chance to thoroughly test it out for you :hubba:

:rofl: good one pup

Latest posts

Back