Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey--Know why that cop in Chicago shot that black guy 16 times ?-- Cause that's all the bullets that was in his gun !--He in big trouble !!

I sure wouldn't want to be a Chicago cop. There have been over 2,300 shootings in the city so far this year and the year ain't over. They also have some of the most restrictive gun laws in the nation.

Good morning OFC.

That cop needs to be in trouble. He had 20 complaints against him. How will he do in prison? First degree. This shooting was an execution. I want to swear now.

Keef, be careful, I know too late.

Kraven, i am really glad you liked your shrink and felt better after. That is great. I am glad you are doing that as we all need that at times in our life.

Umbra, these kids!

Grandpa --I wasn't sure what a GFCI breaker was !-- I had planned to install a 50 amp breaker and run the wire straight to the tub!--U got my attention !--Got some more research to do before throwing down !-- Grandpa --What U growing and how ?--- I get names confused but I can identify who's who by what they growing !-- Thanks for the 411 on the GFIC breaker!
Hi Keef, just finished a blue dream & nebula grow. All packed up and heading south ( hate cold weather last few years, bummer getting old.)
I am a retired electrician and when you get ready to do it to that hot tub I will be most happy to give you some of my experience, hope I still remember.

You need to install the 50A ground fault breaker, then run your # 6 wire in a piece of sealtite or some weather proof enclosure. You will also need to ground the metal frame of the pool back to the panel.

I'll be on the road for a few days, be in the sunshine by Sunday I hope. Will be on-line in the evening, good luck and enjoy that tub.:joint4:

Well, my car took a crap on me at lunch. No tools ATM, but its getting fuel. I don't think I have spark. These years are known for ignition coil failures. Took the rest of the day off, gathering up tools now. Waiting for a ride. At least I know a good mechanic, don't charge much either. Will work for smoke!!

Grandpa Thanks !-If I need help ,I'll give U a yell!--Have a safe trip!--We have lots of Snow Birds winter over down here!--Our Winter Texans !-- Don't blame them a bit!--I don't like cold either!--We didn't even get a frost last winter!---Get-r-done Dog !---Rose I think U get what U pay for and when U pay a cop $25,000 a year that's the quality cop U get !--U get the people who will use their power as if they were above the law !--

Good Morning OFC. Just so you guys know, there is a SPAM museum in MN. They have busts of famous people made out of SPAM. When people ask me what scrapple is, I tell them it is like SPAM without all the health benefits of SPAM.
I guess things are back to normal around here. I asked my son to take out the trash last night. He told me it was taken care of. I took it out at 7:30 this morning. I asked him to transplant 6 plants. Looks like he just left them out in the cold. I will take care of them as well.

kids get difficult when trying to come in to their own, but they still have to understand what being part of a unit is. forget to do something he wants help him remember.

Hope everything else is treating you good man :joint4:

check the coil wire for conductivity first. sometimes they burn a hole in the wire because they get so much power through that one wire. it has happened twice for me

Hi lyfespan, how are you doing?

We are going to friends house tomorrow. But i am doing the dressing and some other stuff. Why don't you have a kitchen? I hope you are ok.

Thanks bozzo, I am without a meter ATM, I have good ground, and I'm getting power to the coil. I'm going to guess and get a coil.

Lyfespan in da house !--Rose I be O.K. stiff and sore and the weather is messing with my face but I've been worse!--U got a problem with some cornbread dressing?-- Enjoy your visit !--

Hi lyfespan, how are you doing?

We are going to friends house tomorrow. But i am doing the dressing and some other stuff. Why don't you have a kitchen? I hope you are ok.
no kitchen till i make it out of living in this warehouse, lol but i will be hitting the friends for TG. plant life is crazy but doing great got a line finally worked up and getting good. will be up at the Emerald cup.
Lyfespan in da house !--Rose I be O.K. stiff and sore and the weather is messing with my face but I've been worse!--U got a problem with some cornbread dressing?-- Enjoy your visit !--

howdy Keef:vap-Bong_smoker:

Lyfespan Howdy back at U !--What was that U were working with ?--A Black (something) crossed on a White Widow ?-- Hope U found something special !-- I've got seed developing from a Tranquil Elephantizer cross that I have high hopes for !-- Might be adding some ChemDawg to the mix!-- Got a BPU-X-Blueberry out of Umbra's Bunch that is working out !-- Still looking for a Pink Kush or UBC Chemo cut !

Ahhhhh......Got to lay down and smoke a bowl finally. Five pounds of Swedish meatballs done, a chicken boiling in a pot just waiting for herb dumplings. The dumplings are going to be a bit late. I'm takin' a damn break!

Go hippie! Thanksgiving is a stoners paradise!!

Fixed my car, needed a new distributor. Glad that's over. It's always a worry when you don't know what wrong. Moneys tight. Umbra knows that feeling for sure. Going to share this picture.
fca63c5fbc72d3e3b8bfb302cb005e93.jpg

Dog --Get down with your bad self !--Glad U got it fixed !-- Good that U didn't have to depend on anyone !--

Dog, you outta get that dude that fixed it high!

Dumplings are done, 1,154 LEDs in strips laid out and ready for a dance with my soldering station, and the back says uncle. I'm listening. If I'm not in a turkey comma tomorrow, I'm going to finish soldering up the lights. This puppy is gonna be beautiful.

Another bowl of bubble and hoping Mr. Back will forgive me for my folly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back