Order got pinched by Homeland Security

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunWolf

Student of Life
Reaction score
Just an FYI, my order from Attitude just arrived...without my seeds. Homeland Security opened it and removed the seeds.

Got a nice coffee mug though!!

I had an intercepted order last year around this time. Since you ordered stealth they will resend them.

Yeah, I already sent an email to them...of course, it's past closing time over there, so they won't even know about it happening until at least Monday. Just my luck.

Not blaming The 'Tude at all, it happens, just wanted to let folks know they are paying close attention right now.

That sucks....at least The Tude will do the right thing and resend.

that sucks. i was worried about that when i orderd mine from herbies. but alls well i got mine. would not get seeds from any one else

My recent Attitude order also got the green tape treatment.
They resent my order right away, unfortunately that one got popped as well.

Now I'm worried about trying again, even if Attitude would send a 3rd time.

seeing this a LOT lately :(
attitude must be on their radar or something. time for some new shipping practices i think.

they better get this sorted or their spot at the top will quickly be lost.

I made two orders from Attitude this month, first one arrived like always second one should be here next week or so. No guaranteed shipping, I live in Canada though. Maybe try a cheap seed without guaranteed shipping, the larger package might be making them check . Just a thought. I wonder if Hemp depot might be better for you in the USA since it is in Canada.

Does your overseas mail go through Chicago? I have heard that some people have had problems with stuff routed through there. I recently got an order from Attitude with no issues, but I am in the western US and I believe that overseas mail goes through LA. I did just order some seeds from Cannazon and Mr. C warned me about Chicago. I told him to send the beans whatever way he deemed safest. Jeez, don't even get me started on Homeland Security and the Patriot Act or you are going to have to ban me for talking about politics. Don't these guys have real things to do?

I had some issues with a site overseas as well. I got a silly cd with a letter stating they were intercepted. The biggest issue is I had to have my bank fight the charge because the web site did not respond to any of my inquiries for a refund or reissue. It was some new site and I should of did my homework better.... It was so stressing I cant even remember the name of the horrid company! Any way I have a local dispensary that sells seeds so woo hoo!

They just remove the seeds, nothing else happens??

I have yet to hear of it going any further.
Reviving Mail and proving it was ordered by you is another thing, and for seeds in a Country where it's almost legal I've never heard of anyone getting arrested for seeds.

In Canada Customs sends me a letter saying they were confiscated and a big application where I can appeal the decision, I just threw it out and Attitude had them replaced within 10 days.

You would think with all the bad stuff going on in the world today that they wouldnt have time for such stupid crap. Morons.

Weedhopper, I think that is the reason why they are checking.

I think my seeds from attitude got popped too. The tracking shows the package has been processed through San Francisco on the 9th. I will contact Attitude near the end of the week.

My order is supposed to have been handed to Canada Post but it is not in their system yet. Mine comes through Ontario. My last order three weeks ago made it, I hope this one does too.

Latest posts

Back